Minato Arisato - part 3

Start from the beginning

" the leader ? " Minako thought about Takaya's words

" receiving reinforcements may delay the process , but the fate of your leader is ... "

" hahahahah ! What a joke ! " Minako suddenly exploded with laughter " don't tell me you've been considering Minato to be the leader ! This is a huge and hilarious misunderstanding ! "

" what ?! "

" I'm the leader here , smarty ! " Minako lied , and immediately backed up her lies with alleged evidence , at least to show herself as confident " the one who beat the full moon shadow in the monorail was me , and the one who stopped that monorail was me . I was the one who commanded the boys to go save Fuuka while I stayed behind to guard the entrance . I was the one who stopped Chidori from kidnapping Junpei ! You might wanna check your sources from now on , smart guy ! "

" that can't be ! " Takaya shook his head in dismay " Minato Arisato was always the one in command ! "

" we're twins , I can tell him what I want by just looking at him , a psychopath like you wouldn't understand ! If you don't believe me , believe this , the Reaper is after the strongest member and you know that , so why would it chase after me ? Because I am the strongest member in SEES, and if the strongest member isn't the leader , then who would be ? "

" heh ... very well , you still presented yourself on a golden plate for us to kill you "

" is that so ?! " Minako smirked with satisfaction as she finally managed to trick Takaya " because I think I can easily wipe the floor with you ! "

" is that what you think ? " Takaya grinned " I don't think you're a match for me to begin with , and I even have the Reaper on my side ! "

" yeah , but can either of you do this ?! " Minako immediately summoned Lucifer and Helel and casted an Armageddon at Takaya

" Hypnosis ! " Takaya countered with his Persona , casting a Magidoloan that completely blocked Minako's spell " you're weak !"

" o—okay ... " Minako's confidence was slightly shaken , and the situation grew more dire for her when she could hear the sound of chains coming from the hallway behind her , but she kept her spirits up . She quickly hatched a plan in her head , that she shouldn't focus on fighting Takaya and instead on avoiding the Reaper " so I underestimated you , but don't get to comfortable just because of that ! Jack Frost ! Pyro Jack ! I summon you ! "

Both Jack Frost and Pyro Jack knocked Takaya on the ground , and as he braced himself for a hit from Minako , he saw that she was instead running away . It was then that he realized the Reaper was approaching , and quickly chased after her . He followed her with a Magidoloan from Hypnosis , but she countered by calling Vishnu and Ananta , granting herself momentary invincibility to the blast , and used the dust for cover to call Thor and hammer Takaya with a strike that had him on his feet . She was going to continue piling on him , but she saw the Reaper charging behind him and decided to retreat instead . At first it seemed she was on a roll , as she managed to cover up a distance from the Reaper and Takaya . However , just when she was about to stop and catch her breath , the wall in front of her was crashed and she was standing face to face with the Reaper .

" are you kidding me ?! I thought I had left you behind my back !!! " Minako anxiously backed away

" the layout of this floor changes , in case you weren't aware of that , leader " Takaya spoke as he approached her from behind " and did your navigator warn you that my partner can guide the shadows ? We'll corner you , it's only a matter of time ! "