Minako Arisato - part 3

Start from the beginning

Silence governed the place as Minako took out her evoker hesitantly with shaky hands , and brought it closer to hear head . She looked at her anxious team one more time before pulling the trigger , and sure enough nothing happened . The anxious looks on the eyes of the members changed to that of shock and disbelief .

" I ... Minato ... can you call your Persona in front of me ? I'm probably doing something wrong here ! "

" very well ... Kikkuri-Hime ! " Minato took his evoker , and sure enough a Persona appeared and healed him " well ? "

" let me try again ... " Minako tried calling a Persona again , but still nothing happened " I don't get it , why isn't this working?! "

" she really can't use her Persona ?! " Junpei exclaimed" how does that even work ? "

" Yamagishi , do you sense anything from her ? " Akihiko asked anxiously

" well ... nothing about her is out of the ordinary ... "

" are you okay ? Maybe you're sick ? " Yukari placed her hand on Minako's forehead " you don't seem to have any fever "

" a Persona is a manifestation of one's psyche " Mitsuru theorized " the loss of a Persona should be related to that "

" a psyche ... ah ! " Minako suddenly realized

" did you figure something out ? "

" no ... I ... well ... " Minako forced a laugh " I might be just a little tired ... just slightly tired , that's all ... "

" Shinjiro senpai " Minato murmured , getting everyone to look at his grim looking expression " I should've realized ... I'm such an idiot ... "

" no ! " Minako suddenly screamed at her brother " Shin-chan... I mean ... Aragaki senpai ... has nothing to do with ... with this !"

" Minako ... " No one in the team was convinced

" what're you looking at ? I told you I'm fine ! "

" we didn't want to talk about it because we didn't want to upset you " Fuuka said sorrowfully

" yeah , but it seems you're past the breaking point , right ? " Mitsuru  sighed

" past the ... ? Now you're just pulling my leg ! " Minako seemed to be in denial " you're talking as if he is already dead ! He's fine , and his condition is stable ! When we end the ... "

" his condition is far from stable , don't lie " Minato said as he forced his gaze away from his sister in defeat " don't think you're the only one worried about him , as we've been visiting him as much as you have been , and we've seen his condition worsens and even getting close to actual death more than once "

" we know you spent a long time with Shinji back when he was in the team , so we know that you must've been affected by what happened to him more than anyone "

" I ... that's not true ... " Minako couldn't look at her teammates anymore in her denial , and her hand unconsciously held her mouth " you're all such ... worrywarts ... "

" Arisato " Mitsuru turned to Minato " you're the only member with similar abilities to Minako , do you have a theory about why this had happened to her ? "

" well ... I do ... but I'm not sure " Minato remembered that Personas from a broken social link can't be called , but there was no way Minako had every social link within her broken , at least , that's what he believed " Minako , why don't you pay the velvet room a visit ? Theodore probably would know something about what was happening "