169. We Are Weird

Connor's pov

Noelani vlogs as we go up to her room. I distract her by doing something funny behind the camera or my kissing her cheeks or neck. She gets slightly frustrated with me as she tries to end her vlog.

It is funny and cute when she is frustrated. When she hold grudges against you, you can easily make her okay with you again. But when she is angry, holy shit you need bodyguards. She is a little ball of fire that can burn your skin away faster then you can tell her to calm down.

"I'm gunna go... Before this one... drives me insane... I love you.... Guys bye!" She blows a kiss to the camera but I grab it.

"No it's my kiss not theirs." I say with an angry face.

"No, I love my people more than you." She says still recording us both.

"Oh really?" I ask laying kisses over her face.

She laughs in the elevator and I kiss her gently repeatedly.

"Okay... I love you more... But only... By a little bit!" She giggles between kisses.

"Haha she loves me more than you!" I laugh at the camera.

"You are such a weirdo." She says and ends the vlog.

"That's why you love me." I say kissing her again.

"I guess so." She says smiling.

They metal doors open and we bump into Tyler and Troye.

"Hey we are going down for dinner. Do you wanna come?" Troye asks us.

"Nah, we are ordering pizza and chilling out." I say smiling down at Noelani.

"We are having some Nonnor time." She says going pink in the cheeks.

"Good, you both deserve it. Enjoy your pizza, we'll be up soon." Tyler says hugging Noelani and high fiving me.

"Bye you two." I say walking with Noelani back to our room.

"Did you notice how messy their hair was?" Noelani asks me.

"Yep." I say laughing.

"I think Troye Boy lost his virginity." She giggles.

"That was definitely sex hair. Tyler is a naughty boy." I say in hysterics.

"You can be naughty." Noelani says to herself.

"Is that an invitation?" I ask her grinning.

"No. Just a statement you cheeky little shit." Noelani says walking into our room.

"You're the cheeky one." I say following her.

She grabs her laptop and connects her vlogging camera to it.

"As you order pizza I can edit. Then we can just chill out and relax." Noelani says sitting near the desk.

"I like your thinking." I say kissing her neck.

"Of course you do. Now order my pizza, I am starving!" She says as she starts editing her daily vlog.

I grab my mobile and call a pizza place that isn't far from here. I order one large pepperoni pizza and some fries for us both. It will be here in about twenty minutes. I decide I'll sit and watch Noelani edit. She keeps in the ending.

"Why are you keeping that?" I ask curiously.

"Because that was part of my day and I like it. It's cute and the fangirls have something to make gifs or edits out of." Noelani says blushing.