107. Karaoke Challenge

Songs for this chapter:

Pick Up And Play- Alumo

(Please play songs when told!)

Happy Little Pill- Troye Sivan

Classic- MKTO

Sweater Weather- Lia Marie Johnson
~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

I help Ricky set up in the living room. I get two dining room chairs and I help him focus the camera. Meaning I just pose to the smear while he focuses it on my body. I can tell what is going to be in the bloopers.

I say hi to Jc and Kian and Kian has recently got a puppy, Hazel. Let's just say this dog is a messy puppy. She is adorable though and playful. Very playful with the boys and chasing after Wishbone.

Vega runs up to me and I squeal and pick her up. She licks my cheek causing me to giggle and I tickle her head. She purrs and hides her head after my chin. I tickle her stomach and sit with her resting on my chest.

"She is always so chilled out when she is with you." Jc says sitting next to me.

"I guess I have a calming affect in her." I say kissing her head.

"I have missed you." He says hugging me.

"I have missed you too." I say hugging him awkwardly.

I sit Vega on my lap as Ricky finishes styling his hair. Jc gets out of the cameras view and I hear Kian yelling something and Hazel runs over to him.

I went before Ricky with getting ready. He takes longer then me. I keep spare makeup and a hair brush in my bag, so what? I'm prepared. You never know when you will be filming or taking photos.

Ricky comes out ready and he sits next to me. He shuffles round as he gets comfortable. I'm pretty sure he is twerking in his seat but I don't know. What ever makes him comfy I guess.

I put Vega back down on the floor and she runs over to Jc. He lifts her up into the couch as he is going to watch us. We both take a deep breathe and we start filming.

"Hey guys,it's Ricky and..."

"Me! Noelani!" I say excitedly.

"Yeah we are together filming you guys a video! And today we are going to be doing the karaoke challenge! Noelani can you sing?" He asks me.

"Well people say I can... But I guess it's up for the viewers to decide." I say smiling.

"Well I think you are able to, I haven't heard you but I think so. Anyway, we have sent out a tweet asking you guys to send songs you want us to sing to '#RickyAndNoelaniSing' and we will pick songs at random. If we get the words right, we get a point, if we get them wrong then you will get a point."

"We're going to win because we are amazing." I say giggling.

"Yeah we are! Now let's start!" He says going on his phone.

I go on mine and search the hashtag. There are thousands of tweets. I try to find the songs that have been asked quite a lot.

"Someone wants us to sing Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan. Do you know the lyrics?" Ricky asks.

"Of course I know the lyrics! Troye I am sorry if I ruin your song. I love you and I miss you!" I say quickly. "One, two, three..."

(Play Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan!)

"In the crowd alone, and every second passing, reminds me I'm not home.

"Bright lights and city sounds, ringing like a drone, unknown, uknown." Ricky sings.