133. Elevator Hugs

Noelani's pov

I smile as Connor comes over and slides into the bed too. I am squished between him and Troye but I don't mind. We just need Tyler and then this would be perfect. All my favourite people in one cuddling spot.

Connor holds my hand as I stay cuddled into Troye, I'm really comfy anyway so I don't want to move. Plus Troye has hold of me anyway so I can't really move.

Connor starts to tickle my arm. I know what he is doing. I don't want to.

"Connie I don't want to sleep." I moan.

I hear him laugh and I pull away from Troye and lean into Connor. Connor carries on tickling my arm, making me tired and want to sleep.

"Connor... Stop it." I yawn.

"But you're tired." He says into my hair.

"No I am not." I say shoving him.

I pull away and sit next to Tyler who is currently sat there giggling to himself. I wanted to stay with the other two but I don't want to fall asleep. Not yet anyway.

"Hey Tilly." I say sitting on his lap.

"Hi cutie." He slurs.

He pulls me closer on his lap and I hug him. All I can smell is alcohol on him. He starts to sway with me in his arms and I giggle slightly. I start to feel a bit sick. It's not Tyler's fault. Me and alcohol aren't very good friends, that's all.

"I'm gunna go out for a walk." I announce to the group.

I get up from Tyler's lap and leave the bedroom. I walk down to elevator and press a button for it to arrive. The door opens and I get in. I press the button to go to the first floor.

"Wait!" I hear an Australian voice shout.

Troye catches the door in time and gets in. I stand in the elevator shocked. I am also a little Shan up as he nearly had his fingers trapped between two metal doors.

"I want to go with you." He says calmly.

Troye's pov

"I want to go with you." I say catching my breath.

"Okay... You scared the shit out of me." Noelani's says shaking.

"Are you okay? You look really pale." I say feeling her head.

"I just need air... Me and alcohol aren't allowed to be best friends apparently." She giggles a little.

"For someone who is meant to be out of your head, you are doing well with ol ding yourself together." I say laughing a little.

"Oh Troye... I have missed you trying to piss me off with your smart comments." She says shoving me playfully.

"I have missed your giggling." I say hugging her.

"Troye... You're kind of hugging me a bit too tight." She says struggling.

"I don't care." I say hugging her a little tighter.

She giggles and hugs me back. I feel her his her face in my chest and I stumble back a little as she hugs me tighter too. She starts laughing and I laugh because anger drunken laugh is funny. I think she is just funny in general.

She isn't like the other English people. She has her English accent mixing with the American and when she is with me she picks up a bit of the Australian accent as well. I think it sounds really nice. Especially when she sings. I can't wait to here her singing voice again!
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of this chapter and the story so far.

Thank you so much!

Merry Xmas! Xx