67. Dangered Phonecall

Noelani's Pov

I walk back into the apartment and close the door. The boys are all awake the English boys are sat in the couch waking up slowly and the O2L boys are all talking to each other. The next two weeks shall be interesting without Connor here.

I walk to my room and sit down st my desk. I open up my book and start writing again. I don't even know why I have writing diary entries lately, but it makes me feel less stressed. Most of them are about Connor and how happy both the boys make me and my worries and all that boring crap.

I get interrupted from my deep thoughts and writing by my phone ringing. I answer it and greet the caller.

"Hello baby girl. So at the moment you think that you are free of me but now your precious boyfriend is away that leaves you very vulnerable and gives me a better chance to having you as mine. Watch your back princess, I am watching your every move. I want you and I will get you."

The caller hangs up and I drop my phone. My mouth is open slightly and tears sting my eyes. I stare at the phone on my bed. It was him, it was The Waiter, he knows Connors away and where we live. I sense someone by the door.

"Noelani?" Troye asks quietly.

"Hi, it was uh... It was nothing... Just um... It was only... Just some... Just a phone... Some called... It was..."

I start to panic, my breathing getting worse by the second. Troye rushes over and pulls me into a hug. I cry into his shoulder and he hugs me tighter.

"Don't worry, Tyler told me about that man. I won't let him hurt you." He whispers to me.

"He called... Me just... Now... He is going... To hurt me... Like last time." I sob.

"No he won't. He is only trying to scare you." Troye says rubbing my back.

"Troye he knows... That Connor has... Gone away!... He knows where... We live!... He could be outside... The house right.... Now!... I am not... Safe here!" I say in tears.

"You are safe as long as we stay with you. He won't come inside without our permission. He is trying to scare you." Troye says rubbing my back.

"Well it is working... I don't feel safe... What if Connor is hurt?! What if he... Has Connor with him... Troye connor isn't safe!" I scream.

"Listen to me! Connor is fine I swear to you! You have to calm down this is what that man wants! He wants you to be scared, you have to be brave!" Troye says loudly.

I nod my head and I pull away so I can wipe my eyes. Troye holds my hand and squeezes it gently. I smile weakly and Tyler is stood in the doorway.

"Tyler..." I say quietly.

Troye turns round and I see him tense up and gulp. His hand tightens round mine and his lips twitch.

"I should go out... I need to get some stuff." Troye says hesitating.

"Can I come with you? I don't want to stay here with a group of boys and..." I ask him not wanting to say the last part of my sentence.

"Can I too?" Tyler asks.

"Uhh... Yeah... Sure." Troye says still hesitating.

They both leave my room letting me get ready. But Troye looked slightly scared to walk past Tyler. Why was Troye tensing up and holding my hand tighter when Tyler was here? Why was Troye nervous to talk to me or to say that we could both go shopping with him?

I do my normal morning routine and meet them in the living room. Troye smiles and stands up and walks over to me and Tyler does after he has finished talking to Sawyer.