172. Last Rehearsal

Noelani's pov

We have been at the Youtuber Hangout room for a few hours just socializing. I finally met Felix and Marzia and also Lia and Andrea. They are so nice and funny. I notice Pentatonix in a corner just looking round aimlessly. I sigh slightly and walk over there.

"Hey." I say smiling.

"Hi!" Avi says hugging me.

"Hey girl!" Scott says hugging me.

I go round the group of five receiving hugs from them all.

"Are you ready to go on stage?" They ask me.

"I am really scared but excited. Are you guys still okay to perform at the beginning?" I ask.

"Yes we are so excited! We have been rehearsing like crazy! But I think our work has paid off so hopefully the performance will go just as good as rehearsals." Mitch says smiling.

"Um Noelani?" Troye asks from behind me.

I turn and face him. He looks at the others nervously and then back at me.

"We need to practise." He whispers to me.

I nod my head and say a quick goodbye to Pentatonix. They don't seem to mind as they get bombarded with other YouTubers.

Me and Troye hurry over to the music room and we close the door behind us. I grab my guitar and sheet music and stand up in the corner. Troye grabs his stuff but sit's down.

"1, 2, 3." We count down quietly.

Troye starts to strum his guitar and I come in a few seconds after him. I start to sing the lyrics and we hit each chord perfectly and we sing everything perfectly.

We practise the song three times. Just to make sure that it is exactly how we want it to be. When we are happy with it we practise my song. Well I do but Troye watches.

I finish strumming and singing and it got pretty intense half way through with the guitar solo. I messed up a tiny bit. That was because I got confused with what I was doing. I practise it twice more and ace it both times. Me and Troye squeal slightly and look at the time.

We have three hours until we have to get ready. We decide to walk back to the Hangout room for a few more hours. I look round for Connor and spot him and Tyler in the corner reading something. I start to walk over when Troye grabs my hand. I look at him slightly confused.

"Should we get some air? It's hot in here." He says desperately.

I notice his eyes flicker over to the boys. I just nod my head and follow him out. I look back at the other two boys. They are still sat down reading or something. Me and Troye make our way outside and luckily there are no fans. They are probably getting ready to come back out to see the Last Show.

"How are you feeling?" Troye asks me.

"Okay, just freaking out a little bit. I just want it to all go to plan." I say playing with my hands as we sit on the bench.

"I can tell this show is going to be great. Seeing some of what you have planned and helping you plan some of it. It's going to be amazing. But I do hope it all goes smoothly, for your sake." Troye says lightly holding my hand.

"Thanks Troye." I say hugging him tightly.

"No problem sweet." He says hugging me back.

I pull away and lean against the wall. I feel lips press against mine. I open my eyes scared and see my favourite green eyes. I kiss him back and his hands rest on my waist. He pulls away slowly and a smile plays on my lips.