149. Troyler's Real

Tyler's pov

We are about to walk into the Youtuber Hangout room and I feel really nervous.

"You will be okay Ty. If he is desperate to talk to you like you are to him, then you know that this is going to end well." Connors says smiling.

He is holding Noelani's vlogging camera because she soon texted for him to bring it for her.

We go in and Noelani is talking to Troye. They both look over at me ad Connor and Troye looks scared. Noelani smile at us both and we smile back.

She hugs Troye and whispers something to him. He nods and I see him whisper a thank you. Noelani leaves Troye and sits in the far corner and Connor follows wishing me luck.

I walk over to him looking at my feet. We both stand in front of each other not saying anything. I might as well say what I want to say.

"Troye..." I begin.

"Tyler..." Troye says at the same time as me.

"You go first." I say wanting to know what he wants to say.

He nods his head head but looks back at Noelani scared. I look at her and she is smiling at him and nodding her head slightly.

Troye faces me and and our eyes meet. I can see the tears glistening in his huge blue eyes. They distract me all the time when I look in them.

"Tyler..." He starts again.

I can't help but notice how nervous he is. He is deep shaky breathes and not making proper eye contact with me.

"I left the room crying because of what you said to Connor, it kinda got to me.

"I don't know if you remember, but when I kissed you in the woods to calm you down, I felt something and I haven't been able to get over it. And whenever I see you... I get this amazing feeling come over me and it feels like I have to be close to you.

"Then when I went back to Australia it was hard because I missed you and the other two a lot. I missed Noelani a lot but you slightly more because I missed being close to you. I know we stayed in contact but it wasn't quite the same.

"I wasn't sat next to you or in front of you like I am now. But whenever I see you now, I just want to be in your arms. I feel like I could talk and explain to you for hours, but I don't want to ramble on and to bore you.

" But Ty.... The thing is, is that I really like you, I mean more than best friends, I mean like I want you to be something much more than that. So Tyler... Will you be my boyfriend?" He asks looking me dead in the eyes.

I could see he was frightened. A tear leaves my eye at his words... He just asked me to be his boyfriend... I feel my heart explode with happiness and disbelief.

"Yes Troye, I will be your boyfriend. When you kissed me I felt weird too, but I liked it. I culdn't stp thinking about it actually...

"I basically went through what you just said. Then when I was holding your hand at the Starting Show this morning, your hand felt perfect in mine and I didn't want to let go.

"You bring me so much happiness and when you are away it feels like a huge amount of it is taken away with you. Troye Sivan, I am in love with you." I say as tears roll down my cheeks.

Tears leave his eyes too. He is staring at my lips. He takes a step closer and so do I. We look each other in the eyes and he leans in slightly.

He is giving me a chance to pull out but instead I close the gap between us. Our lips join together and it feels amazing. They feel perfect against each other. I am in love with this feeling.