76.Getting Through To You

Tyler's pov

I feel like utter shit after what I done to Noelani. The boys have had their eyes on me ever since she left with Troye. I literally feel like a prisoner but they have let me out of my room more and let me into the living room so I can film and relax a little.

They won't let me in Noelani's room. The door has been shut ever since she left. It feels odd not having her here, giggling next to you or hearing her laugh in her room. Or even to get a good morning hug.

Troye came over to tell us that she is okay just scared shitless... Well that makes me feel miles better about myself... Just kidding. I have scared her, she is scared of me. He said she isn't ready to come back home, that she can barely face the at the O2L house. She has shut herself in Connor's old room and will come out a few times.

Connor was told what happened and he skyped me and raged and then asked me to try and contact her after I explained and apologised for being a twat. After what I put her through why would she respond to me? Of all people wouldn't I be the last one she would want to talk to?

But I do what Connor asked me to do and call her on Skype. Well the boys gave me permission after overhearing our conversation and Connor texting them to let me skype her.

I call her and I'm surprised that I got answered within a few seconds.

"Tyler? What do you want?" Jc asks.

Well I guess I didn't exactly get Noelani. But perhaps she could hear me?

"Connor has asked me to apologise to Noelani." I say firmly.

"Oh so because Connor asked you to say sorry you have to do it. Forget it Tyler." He says shaking his head.

"I also want to apologise on my own reasoning. She deserves to know that I regret what I done and that I'll never do that again or go near her if she doesn't want me to." I say as my heart breaks a little.

"It will take a bit more than a word to fix the shit you have done to her." He growls.

"I know but at least it is a start. Let me talk to her. I will keep on calling until I see her at least." I say determined to see Noelani.

"Well I guess you'll have to keep on trying. You're not going to skype or contact her!" He shouts.

Just before he hangs up I hear a small voice telling him to stop. Jc stops his action of hanging up and sighs. He looks behind himself, not letting me see the person that I already know who it is

"Let me talk to him... I want to know what... He has to say." I hear the weak voice of Noelani in the back ground.

"Noelani you are unwell. You're too weak..." Jc says looking at her.

"I don't care. I want to know what he has to say." She says with a little bit of firmness in her voice.

"Fine but if he says anything stupid you better hang up." Jc says walking.

"I will." She says as Jc sets it in front of her.

I smile slightly as I see her face. She looks so pale and in pain. Just from her screen I can tell that she has lost some weight. Her eyes are full of pain and she can barely manage a small smile.

"Hi Tyler." She says quietly.

I smile at the sound of her English accent. But it sounds like it took a lot of energy just for her to say those two words.

"Hi Noelani... I am so sorry about last night or the night that I attacked you. I wasn't in control of myself. I didn't know what I was doing. I went in your room to apologise to you about everything I said before but I couldn't.