113. Healthy Again

Connor's pov

I wake up and look next to me to find that the bed is empty. I swear to god I had Noelani fast asleep, cuddled into me last night. I sit up slowly and see that everything is packed away. All the food packets have been taken away and the films have been added to my movie cabinet.

I hear Noelani singing somewhere in the house and a smile automatically grows across my face. I leave my bed and I feel so much better. I don't have a headache, my stomach feels fine and my body temperature is back to normal.

Noelani is in the kitchen and something in their smells really good. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her. She tenses up quite a lot and stops what she is doing. She relaxes when she knows that it is me.

"Morning." I say against her neck.

"Morning Con." She says stirring something.

"What's all of this?" I ask her peeking over her shoulder.

"Well I had a phone call early this morning from Korey. He told me to pick up Tyler because he was way too drunk... And I wasn't able to go back to sleep so I figured I would make you both an English breakfast." She says yawning half way through.

"You should have woken me up, I would of picked up Ty. Especially where he was drunk." I say kissing the side of her head.

"You were fast asleep plus you are ill. He was nothing that I couldn't handle." She says looking at me quickly and then back at what she is doing.

"I feel better again." I say smiling.

"Do you?" She asks unsure.

"Yes, I promise." I say hugging her tighter.

"Yay." She says happily.

"It's all thanks to you. You were my own little nurse." I say tickling her stomach.

She kisses me quickly and starts to plate everything up.

"Go sit at the table." She says shooing me away.

I do as she says and wake up Tyler and we both sit at the table and wait for Noelani to come in with our breakfast.

Noelani's pov

I start to plate up the eggs, sausages, bacon, mash potato, baked beans and toast. I left out the hashbrowns because I know they both hate them anyway. I have made them for the boys and they really didn't like them. I don't like them either, they are gross.

I carry out the plates after making sure they have a fair amount of each. They will complain otherwise. I walk to the dining room and see Tyler slumped over the table. Connor looks at me and he smiles. I smile back at him and Connor moves his arms off of the table.

"Tyler foods here." I say giving Connor his plate of food.

Tyler sits up and his eyes widen when he sees the plate of food that he loves. I sit it in front of him and grab them some cutlery and a glass of water each. They dig in whilst I start the washing up.

Tyler was incredibly drunk last night. I had to sit him in the back seats because he got quite forceful towards me. He didn't do anything, luckily, but I sat him in the back for both of our safety.

He was badly intoxicated. Korey was drunk but he knew what he was doing whereas Tylers emotions were everywhere. Korey knew he had to stay slightly sober.

I gave Korey a lift home because I wasn't keen on the idea of him walking around late at night. The things you do for your friends.

When we got home I laid Tyler in his bed and he started sobbing. He was saying that he missed me and Connor. Also that he was sorry for getting drunk when he should of been at home with the both of us.

I told him he was being silly and he can go out and have fun if he wanted to. He just nodded slightly and then he passed out. Tyler gets very messy with alcohol, that's to say the least.

I get taken away from my thoughts when a chin rests on my shoulder. I tense up slightly and my stomach gets that empty feeling. I stay still as I wait for a voice.

"That was really good." Tyler's voice whispers.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I say taking both the plates from him.

"Listen, I'm sorry about last night. I don't know what I was doing... I feel bad that you had to pick me up. Did I hurt you?" He asks with worry in his voice.

"Tyler it's fine. I'd rather you be at home so I know you are safe. If you hurt me would I be stood here?" I ask facing him.

He smiles nervously and I hug him. I feel him relax and he hugs me back lightly.

"No you didn't hurt me. Your emotions were everywhere but I could handle it. You're allowed to have fun you know. Don't let me or Connor stop you." I say kissing his cheek.

"Thanks hun." He says hugging me tight.

"Now go and waste time on social media." I say pushing him out the kitchen.

He laughs slightly and I go back and wash both of their plates and their cutlery. I then pack everything away and wipe around the kitchen sides.

"Did he hurt you?" Connor asks making me jump.

"No. He didn't." I say honestly.

"Okay." Connor says unsure.

"If he hurt me I wouldn't be near him. I promise." I say putting the plates away.

I finish everything and walk over to Connor. I feel his head and it is normal temperature. I smile at him and kiss him gently. He returns it and holds my waist.

"Did you enjoy your breakfast?" I ask him.

"Yes it was delicious." He says kissing me again. "Thank you."

"It's fine. I'll have to make more English meals for you two." I say smiling.

"We would like that." Connor says grinning. "PlayList Live in two weeks."

"I know. I am really nervous but excited."

"You will love it. I think me, you and Tyler are doing a meet and greet together and also a panel. And then you will be doing your own meet and greet and they want us to do a Nonnor, Toelani and a Conler one as well."

"That is a lot of selfies." I say feeling even more nervous now.

"Don't worry. It will be fun. You get to meet loads of people and more of your inspirations. And you'll see Troye and the English crew." He says smiling more.

"I can't wait to see them guys again. Especially Troye so we can sing together. I was thinking about doing something special at Playlist." I say letting him know something I want to do for him.

"Oh? What is that?" He asks.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." I say kissing his nose and running to my bedroom to get changed.

"Noelani!" I hear Connor moan.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys! If you enjoyed this chapter then please give it a vote and comment telling me what you think of this chapter and story so far!

Thank you!

See you soon! Xx