101. Can't Wake Up The Baby

Noelani's Pov

I'm not even going to attempt moving Connor off of me. Plus I quite like the feeling of him cuddled into me sleeping for a change. I always cuddle into his so tonight he can use me as his teddy bear.

I lean over carefully and grab my laptop. I sit it next to me and scroll through tumblr as Connor sleeps on me. I stalk Troye's blog as it's similar to mine but I find it cooler.

I get interrupted from my dashboard because of a text from Tyler. I look down at Connor to make sure it didn't wake him up but he seems sound asleep.

'Hey hun, cute pics! I'll be home in a few hours! I was out with Korey! Love ya! ~Tilly x'

I smile slightly and text him back instantly.

'Hi Tilly, don't rush home! Connor is sleeping on me so I will probably ask you to move him when you're home! Get home safely! ~Larlie x'

I send it off and go back to my tumblr. I yawn slightly and Connor cuddles into me more. He pulls my arm closer and he cuddles into it. Hiding his face between my thigh and arm and his nose and lips squished against my arm. Sometimes this boy is just amazing...

I play with his lips slightly and he groans in his sleep and hides his face more with my arm. His face slowly peeps out again as he falls back to sleep and I tickle the side of his face. I play with his hair again and I hear keys in the door and then tiptoeing.

"You're still up?" Tyler asks placing his keys in the key basket.

"I can't exactly go anywhere because I don't want to wake him. Plus tumblr is more important than sleep." I say now tickling Connors stomach.

"I must say those photo's were fucking adorable. And the couple onesie... I need to get in my donald duck one!" He says running into his room.

I giggle and shake my head. I hear his crashing around, probably realising that he is actually drunk and not completely sober.

He returns zipping up his onesie and I may of saw a bit of nipple... I'm not commenting but Connors are darker... I'm not weird I swear!

"Can we take cute selfies?" Tyler asks with puppy eyes.

"Yeah!" I say moving my laptop so Tyler can squeeze in next to me.

We grab our phones and start taking pics of ourselves. I take a cute one of me and Ty and you can see Connor sleeping on my lap. Connor sturs slightly as I must be moving a little too much so we stop with our selfie session.

"So what did you do today?" Tyler asks me, locking his phone.

Washed your dirty ass boxers, Connor came home and was being sexy. I had a panic attack about losing my virginity and then I had sex with your best friend, showered with him, not to mention I cleaned his body.

I saw him nude for about five minutes just standing there talking, stared at his ass for a little while, then he sat on my lap and failed with a lap dance, took selfies and then the boyfriend passed out on me.

"Nothing much, just cleaned and spent most of my time of tumblr and cuddles with this lazy bitch." What a kinda lie! "What about you? What did you and Korey do?"

"We talked about PlayList Live, filmed a video, planned some shit for events and then hung out at a gay bar." Tyler says laughing at his last event of the day.

"Well that sound like you had more fun than me."

Lol just kidding Tyler, just kidding! I had bedroom fun with Connor, why would talking be better than that?! But I guess being in a gay bar would be fun if you are gay and a thirsty little boy like Tyler is...

"Yeah I guess so." He says smiling.

I smile back and look down at Connor as I play with his zip. Sliding it down and then back up so he doesn't get cold again. I play with his ears and they are really soft. Connors nose crinkles and he moves his head as if to hide from my hand.

"That's the most peaceful I have seen him in a while." Tyler says resting his head on my shoulder.

Well he wasn't peaceful about five hours ago! If ya know what I mean...

"I guess he does look quite peaceful."

It's because he's fucking worn out, this bitch had a... Workout? Im just your normal workout either...

"Do you want me to carry him to his bed or yours?" Tyler asks as I yawn.

"I'll just stay here. I'll lay done so he can stay comfy." I say looking at Tyler.

"Okay then. Night you little cutie." He says walking to his room.

"Night Tilly Tink." I say looking back down at Connor.

I pull the blanket over Connors shoulder a little more and tuck him in slightly to keep him warm.

Tyler's Pov
Seeing Nonnors photos literally made me fangirl in the middle of the gay bar. People thought I was straight but I had to prove them how gay I am by showing them my Tumblr...

I thought I would text Noelani just to tell her that I am going be home soon and she seemed pretty cool about it. I think she was enjoying her time with Connor though. They deserved their alone time today so I hope they enjoyed it.

When I walked through the front door I could hear light tapping on a keyboard but I expected it to be Connor. I was shocked when it was Noelani because normally she would have passed out by now. I don't know what the time is but its early hours of the morning for sure.

She seems really content having Connor resting his head in her lap. He looks really peaceful too. You can tell they are meant to be just from this. She is lightly playing with his zip and playing with his hair or stroking his face, I can't quite tell.

I walk over and make her jump as I announce my arrival. I realise they are wearing their couple onesies and I want to wear my Donald Duck one! I run to my room and stumble around trying to take off my skinny jeans.

I finally tug them off and then I pull my shirt off. I get changed into my onesie and I want to take selfies with Noelani too. She is fun to take selfies with and plus we have Toelani fans that we need to keep happy...

She gladly accepts my request for selfies and we go crazy with them. Most of them are us both cuddled together as Noelani can't move too much because she doesn't want to wake up Connor.

We stop after taking about fifty selfies and I ask Noelani what she done today as I go through them all. She seems to stall a bit, not knowing what to say and she comes out with her answer. She asks me what I done and I answer her straight away.

She giggles to heralded but I don't understand what is so funny. I can't help but think she is keeping something from me. There is more to her day than she has let on. I'll find out soon enough, I hope.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

2/3

Hey guys so if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote and leave a comment telling me what you think of the chapter!

Thank you so much!

See y'all soon xx