166. Conler, Toelani And Nonnor Action!

Connor's pov

I wake up and look next to me to see that the bed is empty. I look round the room. Trying to look for the girl of my dreams. I spot her doing her makeup. I smile slightly and she looks like she is concentrating.

I stretch and make baby dinosaur noises, causing Noelani to giggle. I roll out of bed and walk to my suitcase. I pick out some dark blue skinny jeans and a white floral shirt. It has light pink and baby blue flowers on it.

Noelani giggles slightly as I am only in my boxers. Well I need to change those too... I grab a spare pair and quickly hide as I get into my new boxers. I can hear Noelani's giggles still. I come out from my hiding spot and put on my skinny jeans.

Noelani stands up as I pull on my shirt. She bites her bottom lip slightly. I feel myself wanting her. She does my buttons up on my shirt. Staring me in the eyes, still biting her bottom lip.

"I hate you sometimes." I say against her lips.

"Really? I think something else could say different." She whispers looking at my lips.

I press mine against hers. She kisses me back with her hands on my chest. Someone knocks on our door and opens it and we quickly pull away. Fucking Tyler, coming in at the right moments...

"Connor we have to go." He says quickly.

I nod. Still looking at Noelani who is staring up at me biting her bottom lip ever so slightly.

"See you later." Noelani whispers.

"See you soon." I say kissing her and leaving with Tyler so we could do our pairing meet and greet.

These meet and greets are only for an hour, so it's not too bad. But then I guess straight after mine and Noelani's I have my O2L meet up.

"Did I ruin a moment?" Tyler asks me.

"When don't you Ty?" I ask him.

"Fair enough." He says laughing.

We arrive at our meet and greet and there is only about one hundred or so people there. The lines had to be cut short because we only have an hour and we can't extend it.

"You ready for some Conler craziness?" Tyler asks me.

"Let's do this brother." I say taking Ty's hand.

We walk out to everyone and they all scream our ship name. These guys are quite funny.

The first couple of people come forwards and me and Tyler pose with them. Me and Ty don't take things like this seriously when we are together. This is literally our way of having fun with our fans.

We strike poses and pull faces. As our fans are either stood next to us, on our backs or in our arms. A lot of the people here we have already met.

There are a few new faces but a lot we recognise from our meet and greets or from being up on stage.

"My cheeks hurt." Tyler says through a smile.

"Same." I whisper as the next person walks over excitedly.

Me and Tyler pout slightly and the girl pouts too. We thank her as she thanks us. The next boy comes over. He asks us to pull scary faces. Tyler does his, goofy face whilst he rolls his eyes and I act like I am a lion.

I can imagine Noelani's scary face. It would be cute because she would do what either me or Tyler are doing. Or she'll stick her tongue out whilst giggling to herself.

We have ten minutes left but it is still a slight struggle because you run out of poses for people. After this I just want to cuddle with Noelani. But she is busy planning the Last Show whilst she has the chance. Then she has to do other things for PlayList.