86. Little Miss Blue Eyes

Tyler's pov

Me and Troye have been talking about random stuff like youtube and other things for over three hours. There have been moments of silence between us as we would watch Noelani for a few minutes but we start talking again afterwards.

We start to talk about collabs that we like. Troye likes all of the challenge videos that our friends do and I like the tag videos as they are quite amusing. Troye likes the Troyler Tumblr tag video we both made together, one of our first collab videos.

We talk about my Auguest for next year and who I really want to collab with. Troye wants to be a part of it again as it was fun and the viewers like it.

We start to make ideas of what we could film when we are interrupted by another voice.

"I love the #Toelani vs #Nonnor collab. Thanks for asking."

Me and Troye both look down and look at a girl with the most bluest eyes I have ever seen. They are blue like the ocean, but when the sun is shining down and making it look sparkly. They are sparkling right now and her cheeks are turning slightly pink. Her lips form into a smile.

"Hey strangers." She says laughing slightly.

Me and Troye are both staring at her. Sidetracked by the colour of her eyes. They are gorgeous. She looks so different with those big blue eyes.

"You going to say hi or just freak me out?" She asks nervously.

Tears fill my eyes as Noelani has finally woken up. I collapse into her arms crying. She giggles and hugs me and Troye. It feels so perfect having a hug right now.

"I guess this can count." She whispers hugging us both a little tighter.

I pull away and see a tear making its way to her jaw. I smile and cup her cheek with my hand. My thumb glides along her jaw line, collecting the year and removing it from her soft, warm skin. I feel her tense up a little as I touch her. Her eyes are still bright, beautiful and dreamy.

"You are so..." I begin.

"So?" She asks nervously.

"You're so incredible... Your eyes." I say looking in them.

"What about my eyes?" She asks confused.

A crease appears between her eyebrows as she becomes a little frustrated. I give her my phone so she can see for herself. She looks at the phone confused and she goes on the camera.

"Well... They are bright." She says taking a selfie.

"And you are still cheeky as shit." I say laughing.

She saves the photo, locks my phone and gives it back to me. I look at the photo and smile a little. That's one for the fans to know that she is back, and so are her amazing eyes.

She laughs and looks at Troye. He is still crying into her. His hand still holding hers and his other behind her back. She lets go of my hand and hugs him, pulling him onto the bed. He cuddles into her a little and his cries muffle slightly. She hides her face in his hair and rubs his back.

"It's okay Troye. I am here." She whispers.

He cries into her louder and she holds him tighter. Tears make their way down my cheeks and she looks up and pulls me back into her arms.

I am just so happy she is back. I missed her so much. I take in her scent and she tickles my back as she cries. She kisses my head and then Troye's.

Me and Troye both pull away and Troye just gazes at her. She smiles at him wiping away his tears. I can see that she has missed him and she has missed me. I can tell because she isn't speaking as much as she would normally be.