79. Lost And Hit

Song for this chapter:

Runaway- Ed Sheeran
~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

I cuddle into my body as I grow colder. My body is numb but I am still somehow in pain. I open my eyes and my surroundings are covered in white and so am I. My skin looks almost transparent, being able to see the blue and purple of my veins.

I sit up slowly, my hand flies to my head as it starts thumping. I groan slightly and look around. Im surrounded by trees and white cold stuff. Is this snow? I feel the cold texture and it melts under my touch. Well I guess this is.

I pull myself up by the help of a tree that I was resting again. I see blood on the tree bark and droplets if it on my clothes and staining the snow.

I rub my forehead and blood is smeared against my hand. My forehead starts stinging violently, I regret seeing where the blood come from because now my head feels like its in fire.

On another note I don't recall how I even got here. I have no idea why I am out here or where I am. All I know is that I'm surrounded by huge trees and they are blocking me from seeing the sky.

I decide I would walk until I find somewhere that could possibly have someone that could help me out. I walk onwards and wrap my arm around my stomach to try and warm up a little.

I think about what happened last night, trying to catch up with what is going on right now and why I have no idea where I am.

I remember talking to Tyler on skype and leaving him knowing about the man and his last attempt of hurting me. Then Connor skyped me and we argued... Everything he said come flooding back and freezing cold tears roll down my frozen cheeks.

That's when it felt like I had a train drive right through my heart. It felt like I had been staked in the heart because I was a vampire and he was the hunter. That's when it felt like someone was grating my heart away and I was watching the organ being destroyed.

That's when I felt my heart shattering like a window when a baseball gets throws at it. That's when it felt like I could never find a light at the end of the road. That's when it felt like all the goodness of my life got taken away leaving me with the bad. That's when my heart broke and I couldn't live any longer.

Tears fill my eyes as I remember mine and Connor's last moment. The both of us shouting at a screen and we would watch the screen for our response. That's when he told me what he really thought, drunk or not I knew it was the truth. That's when he simply fell out of love.

It's like we were on a rollercoaster and when the ride finished he got off straight away but I stayed strapped in wanting to have another go and enjoy the experience all over again.

Why did I have to argue back? If I just let him rant at me then perhaps we might still be together. But no, I retaliated, not wanting ot let someone knock me down like I have done ever since I was a child.

I fought for myself and wanted to be stronger and show people I am not just a rag doll... But I shown that to the wrong person. And now that person hates me and wishes me to be gone from their life and everyone else's.

And I guess I obeyed their orders and left without saying a small goodbye. That's when I walked away from my own happiness.

I get pulled away from my thoughts when I hear a rustle in the woods. I hear the snapping if a twig and the crunching of a hundred leaves. I look around and see nothing. It was probably just the wind rustling the leaves on the tree. And blowing the leaves around. I look around at my surroundings and see a cafe in the distance.

Hopefully it will be warm inside, and most of all, open. I pick up my walking pace, surprised that my legs could even work because they were so numb. It feels like I an floating because I'm not sure if I'm even touching the snowy ground.

I look around for any sign of life that might be around me and there is nothing. Just me and nature. I would usually enjoy being out here but the fact that I am almost knee deep in snow and shivering like fuck...

I couldn't give two shits about how beautiful the area is that I am in or whether if I would be found by someone that I know or by anyone at all.

I make it to the cafe and to my luck, it is bloody closed! Yay. I walk around the cafe hoping there is a sign for opening times but the more I walk round, the more broken and scary the cafe looks.

The town looks weird as well... It doesn't have a friendly feeling to it. It's dark and it feels like I am being watched. The longer I stay here the more dangerous it starts to feel and more fear settles inside me.

I peep inside the cafe and it looks abandoned. The window are dirty and the tables look dusty. They lights look like they have been smashed and the bar looks beaten down.

I look and see something on the floor. I try to focus on it and it feels like someone has clenched onto my insides. I scream when I realise what it is... a body.

I back away from the cafe as new tears form in my eyes. I gulp for air as I walk backwards from what I just looked into. I bump into something and spin round.

I am facing a man that looks like he could do a lot of damage to me with one punch. I don't even apologise, I just run for it. I run back into the woods and I can hear him shouting after me, chasing after me.

Tears leave my eyes as I run and my legs grow tired very quickly and I struggle to breathe. I can't give up now! Not with that thing after me! I can't give up just yet...

I look behind me and he is right on my heels. His hands reaching out to try and grab me. I feel his fingers grip onto my hair and he tugs is making me scream.

I pick up my pace, causing his to rip out or let go of my hair as I run further. and I hear his footsteps fading. I look behind and I can't see him anymore. I carry on running and checking behind me incase if he is still following me.

I carry on running until I flip.

I hear a car horn and a pain going through my side. I scream in agony as my body flies up into the air and get's thrown back down because of gravity.

"Holy shit!" I hear a women's voice panic.

"Is she alive?!" I hear a young girls voice ask.

"Pl- ease h-elp me." I choke out.

"Drive! Fucking drive!" I hear a man shout.

"N- o pl- ease!" I cry out.

I hear the sound of a car speeding away and my body is flooding in pain, the worst pain I have ever been in. It's worse than the cuts in my stomach, it's worse then being thrown down a flight of stairs by my day. It's worse then getting beaten to a pulp by the bullies.

My side feels like it might explode. Like something is chewing away at my side, eating away my skin and gnawing away my insides. I cry in pain and try to move my body.

My arms are weak but still strong enough to pull my now broken body off the road. My body grows so heavy. Like a cargo ship was thrown on top of me, yes, heavy. I give up trying and let my body sink into the snow, letting the pain take me away and the blood flowing out of my side like it's a waterfall.

I allow my face to be buried in the surface of the snow and I allow my eyes to close. I allow myself to go back into the painful darkness.

If this is my last memory then let it be, unwanted like always, lost like I have been most of my life, and more importantly, alone.

If this is it then I wish the people I love the best, because now I am losing the memory of their voices and faces. I'm losing the memory of their smiles and laughter. I'm losing the memory of everything we shared and how much they meant to me.

I guess this is my ending?
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

2/3

Hey guys! If you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think!

Thank you!

See you later! Xx