130. The Welcoming Party

Noelani's pov

I walk down to the party area and I can hear the music. I sigh as I open the door and everyone is dancing apart from a few groups. I spot my group of friends and I walk over to them nervously.

Joe and Caspar see me and their eyes widen and a smile appears on both of their lips. I smile at them and Connor turns to see what they are smiling at. His cheeks go red and his smile appears.

"You look amazing!" Tyler shouts over the loud noises.

The others turn and see me and I start to feel slightly self conscious. I have Connor just staring at me with his mouth opening and closing but no noise coming out.

"You look gorgeous." He says quietly.

I smile slightly and look down embarrassed. I can't take compliments. Especially if he is the person complimenting me.

He pulls me into a hug and I hug him back. He lets go after a while and leans down to kiss me. I lean up and kiss him gently and then pull away and hug his side. His arm wraps around my waist and he passes me a glass of something.

I take a sip and it is champayne. I take another and Connor kisses the top of my head. He takes out his phone and goes onto the camera. We both smile and he takes a picture. He locks it again and I lean up to kiss his cheek.

"Do you want to dance?" Connor asks as everyone goes on the dance floor.

"Um... Okay... I guess." I say as my cheeks turn red.

He pulls me onto the dance floor and he hugs me as we sway to the slowish music.

"We suck at dancing." I say against his chest as I look at the other people round the room.

"I guess that's what makes us so great. Is our failed dancing." He says laughing.

"I guess so." I say smiling slightly.

He lifts me up onto his feet and he holds my waist. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and he starts to move us round the dance floor. I would rather let him move around because I'll end up tripping over my own feet.

"Did I tell you that you look really good tonight?" I say tugging on his blazer.

"No but I could tell you were thinking it with your smile. You look gorgeous by the way. I thought you wasn't going to come down but I'm glad you did." He says kissing me quickly.

"Well I didn't want to disappoint you guys. And I shouldn't let a dickhead stop me from having fun with my friends." I shout over the music.

"Well I am glad you decided to come. It's really brave of you." He says hugging me.

I reach up so I can rest my head on his shoulder. Tyler is dancing with Scott and Mitch and I wave slightly as they wave to me. I look round and see the O2L boys dancing together. They are doing non existent dance moves though so it's quite funny to watch.

The English crew are all dancing together in their couples and Louise is with Dan and Phil. I see Anthony and Kalel dancing and looking in each others eyes. They look so cute together.

I hide my face in Connors neck and gently kiss it and he moves us round. He has a lipstick mark on his neck and I wipe it off slightly. His hands wander down from my waist to just above my bum.

I blush slightly, I know he is slightly tipsy though as am I from the champagne. His head rests on my shoulder too and I feel his lips against my neck. I giggle slightly as he kisses it but it's on my weak spot. He has it memorised... The little shit.

He pulls away and walk us to the booth as our group leaves the dance floor. The other YouTubers start to get a little wild as they are drunk. Tyler returns with a tray full of shots. He sits next to me and shares them all out. We have three each.

I decide that, that will be enough because we have to be on the mainstage for nine in the morning to start off the whole event. And I don't think it would look good if we are all hungover...

"3! 2! 1!" Marcus shouts.

We all take our first shot and I cringe as it burns my throat on the way down.

"3! 2! 1" Tyler shouts.

We all take our second shot and I get use to the burning sensation.

"3! 2! 1!" Joe shouts.

We all take our third shot and I feel myself slowly getting wasted.

Joe and Caspar go to get more. Maybe a couple more won't hurt... Right? They return with two trays and we get given six each. I grab my first one and down it as the others are all on their third by now.

I take my other five quickly so I don't drag out the horrible burning feeling. Okay having nine shots was a really bad idea! I can feel the sober side of my brain fading.

Tyler pulls me up and drags me to the dance floor. I start to feel dizzy but I giggle as he pulls us around the floor. I feel a very intoxicated Tyler grind on me. I walk backwards and bump into Joe but he pulls me around.

I giggle slightly and walk off the dance floor, feeling like I could puke if I move around too much. I feel my headache start growing so I go to the bar and ask for a cup of water. I down it and feel slightly relieved that Connor does the same.

We all dance the night away and it mostly consists of being grinded against by drunk YouTubers. Some people throwing up in corners of the room.

Very loud music and a lot of alcohol being given to you. Giggling with friends and new friends. Kissing in booths with your boyfriends. Doing games with shots all until now where we are making our way outside.

If I'm honest, it was an alright welcoming party.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys, If you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of this chapter and the story so far!

Thank you!

Bye! Cx