2. Hotel Issue And New Roommates

Songs for this chapter:

Bright Lights- Thirty Seconds To Mars

~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

I walk away from the boys feeling the happiest I ever have. I step out the airport and the American air hits my face. I look around and see a cab driver holding up a sign with my name on it. I walk over to him with my suitcase and carry on and he puts it in the boot for me.

I jump into my cab and tell the driver my hotel name. The cab driver then starts to drive me to the hotel. I can't believe I just met two of my favourite YouTubers! Oh my! It was quite hard not to scream the airport down and fangirl in front of them but somehow I controlled myself...

I put in my earphones and put my iPod on shuffle. I look out the car window to see my new surroundings and all I can see are loads of bright lights and cool signs. We drive past some really beautiful looking places. The cab stops in front of my hotel and I jump out and pay the cab driver.

"Thanks for the ride!" I say as I pull out my case.

I walk to the hotel lobby and go up to the front desk to sign in.

"Hi I'm Noelani Bungay, I have booked a room here for a few weeks."

The lady behind the desk types my name into the computer and searches for my booking.

"Um there appears to be no Noelani Bungay in our bookings. Sorry."

"What? Are you sure?" I ask calmly.

"No, there is no Noelani Bungay. It says you cancelled your bookings two days ago."

"No I never. Are you able to book me a room now? All I need is a single bed and a bathroom." I say as panic starts to rise inside me.

"Sorry we are all booked up."

"You have to be kidding me! This is so stupid!" I rush out of the hotel with my suitcase feeling pissed off. I bet that was my bloody parents! They do whatever they can to ruin my life! What am I meant to do now? I don't know any places here or anyone!

I walk up to a bench on the street and decide to wait for a cab. After a while of waiting none came past. I put my head in my hands and start to cry. I am alone, in the dark and in a strange new country. Why does this happen to me?!

Tyler's pov

Me and Connor are singing away to the radio when we drive up close to a girl with a suitcase sat on a bench. She looks similar to the girl we met at the airport.

"Hey Connor, is that the girl we met at the airport?" I ask him while concentrating on her and the road.

"Yeah I think so. But why is she sat in front of a hotel? And it is dark out. Stop and ask if she is okay." I do as he says and slowly start to stop near the girl and roll down my window.

"Hey are you okay?" I call out to her.

The girl looks up with teary eyes. It is her. Me and Connor hop out of the car and walk up to her.

"Hi, are you okay? I'm Tyler Oakley, we met at the airport. Are you okay?"

"No, not really. It turns out the hotel I booked doesn't have a booking under my name because 'I cancelled it'. Even though I didn't and there are no rooms left for me to stay in. So I basically have nowhere to go and I don't know anyone here. It's dark now and I'm alone." The girl cries.

I look at Connor and he looks back at me giving me a slight nod.

"Would you want to stay with us until you find something? I mean, we have a spare room and it's not like we are complete strangers," I ask her "also what is your name again?"

"Really? You are letting me stay with you guys? Thank you so much! Oh, my name is Noelani." She smiles up at me and Connor, tears still glistening in her eyes, she has such a beautiful smile.

"No problem, it's nice to meet you properly Noelani." Me and Connor say in unison.

Noelani's pov

I can't believe they invited me to stay with them for a while, that's really sweet of them. I stand up and go to take my bags but Connor grabs my suitcase and puts it in the boot of the car. We all get in the car and drive to their place in silence with the radio playing quietly in the background.

It was nice to think I already have two friends, well I think we are friends anyway. One thing that is running through my head is the way they were both looking at me, they both had a twinkle in their eyes when I smiled at them to show my thanks.

We arrive at their apartment. It's small but really nice and well furnished. I like it. Down the hallway is the famous living room where Tyler makes his videos, with the deer painting in the background, the candle we all ask him about and a selection of books placed on the side of the shelf. It's even more stunning in person and so is Tyler himself and Connor.

The boys show me my room and leave me alone to let me unpack slightly. The room has a double bed, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe and a small desk wih a mirror leaning against the wall. With white walls and floral bed sheets. I like this room a lot. You can see that Tyler customised this room.

After half an hour of settling in my temporary room and checking it out, I decide to get in my onesie and sit with the boys. To my surprise when I walked in to the living room, Tyler was setting up his camera to make a video.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you." I exclaim.

"Hey no problem, I'm about to make a video. Do you want to be part of it?" He asks me.

"Um. O- okay. Are you sure?" I ask him as I sit down on the couch as I watch them both set up.

"Yeah it will be cool!" Tyler says excitedly. "Let me quickly tweet to my people and then we can start!"

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So I decided to upload today! I felt bored so I thought why not! I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Did you like the song that I picked to go with this chapter? If you want me to add songs to the chapters to come please leave a comment telling me you do and I will!

Please give this chapter a like and a comment it would mean loads to me! Thank you!

Bye! x