144. Finding The Right Song

Noelani's pov

I run down the hallway to our room and I unlock the door. I really hope I'm not late because I promised Troye that I would meet him in our hotel room. I sigh when I see Troye sat down on the couch. I put my camera back in my room and go back out.

"Should we get going to the music room?" I ask him.

He jumps slightly as he didn't realise that I have returned. Itwas quite a cute jump because he almost fell off of the couch. I don't know how that is cute but it just was.

"Yeah sure... Let's go." He says smiling more when he sees me.

We both walk down, hiding from the fans which was difficult. Troye checks if anybody is looking because nobody is looking after this corridor. There are no security guards on duty so fans can roam in if they are sneaky about it. When the coast is clear we sneak inside and turn on the lights. Troye closes the door quietly behind us.

"I know you want to do an Ed Sheeran song for Connor. But I was thinking we could do another one of his songs together. But I don't mind playing the guitar and you singing." Troye suggests.

"Yeah I like that idea. What song were you thinking?" I ask.

"Well I know how to play a lot of them. So it depends on what song matches your voice and me playing the guitar. You can still play guitar and I'll sing with you at the chorus and other parts so then everybody is happy." Troye says.

"Yeah I like that idea. I like it a lot." I say thinking about it.

"Well if we go through some of them that we would like to do, we can decide which ones we both like the sound of together." Troye says picking up a guitar.

"Okay. I'll get some lyrics up." I say going to the laptop that is on a stand.

I go onto a lyric website and me and Troye start to find some songs to sing together. We find a few so Troye plays the chords as I sing. At the end of the song we will either shake or nod our heads. We were about to give up when I find another song that I think we could both do really well if we tried and put effort into.

"Troye what about 'Give Me Love'? I think we should try it." I suggest to him.

"Sure, if you want to."

He starts to play the chords and I get the lyrics up. I sing at the right moments and near the end we are both giving it our all.

I stop singing and Troye ends the song. I open my eyes from singing and we both stay still. I turn to face him and a smile grows across our faces.

"I think we have found it Troye." I say biting my bottom lip.

He scoops me up into a hug and he lifts me up slightly. We both giggle and hug each other tight. He puts me down and we pull away but he keeps a light grip on my hands. He looks into my eyes and I smile at him slightly. His eyes fill up with warmth and I notice his eyes flickering down to my lips. I check my phone and it is half four.

"Um Troye, I have to go. I said I would go out with Connor so we could spend some alone time together. This may be our only cnace for a date type of thing." I say nervously rubbing my arm. "But I'm glad we have found the song. We should practise whenever we can."

"Yeah of course. I'm glad we have finally found it." He says smiling.

I smile back and he has gotten a little closer. Maybe a little too close. I stat to feel a little bit uncomforable so I back away. 

"I'm going to go now. Thank you Troye." I squeeze his hand gently and walk out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys if you enjoyed ths chapter please vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of this chapter and the story so far!

Cheers you guys.

See you in the next chapter xx