70. Staying At The O2L House

Noelani's pov

I watch the scenery as we drive past in Troyes arms. Tears still roll down my cheeks and I can feel Tyler's fingers clawing at my stomach still. I can feel Troye quivering slightly and every now and then he would kiss the top of my head or hug me tighter.

Ricky asks Troye what happened and Troye tells him. I cringe and cuddle into Troye more as I don't want to listen. It was another nightmare that was real. I feel Troye's hand rub my back slowly and I can sense Jc's eyes on me through one of the mirrors.

My breathing is still messed up. But I suppose it's gotten slightly better. Ricky and Jc gasp slightly as Troye tells them what had happened. Ricky reaches back and lightly squeezes my hand but I pull my hand away.

We arrive at the house and I am still trembling. We walk in and Kian hugs me. I hug him back lightly, trying to stay awake and not to cry.

Jc sets my stuff down and Wishbone runs over barking. I stroke him and he smells my hand to recognise my scent and to see if I'm friendly. He soon stops and smelling my hand and clothing and he tries to play with me. I tickle him behind his ear and he jumps up whimpering. I smile slightly and kiss his nose.

"If you want you can both stay up in Connor's old room. The couches are taken up by Trevor and Sam." Kian says.

"Okay. Where is Connor's room?" I ask with a weak voice.

"I'll show you." Ricky says smiling.

I smile shyly and follow him up the stairs. He leads me down a hallway and then he faces a door.

"This is his room. I'll let you to sleep or whatever." He says.

He kisses my head and walks away.

"Ricky." I call.

He turns around and looks at me expectantly.

"Um... Thank you for letting me stay here." I say feeling shy.

"No problem. You're always welcome here." Ricky says with a warm smile.

I smile back and open the bedroom door. It's weird to see the room where you have watched someone film in for over a year. I walk over to the bed and sit on the edge.

I look round the room and it is huge. I can imagine Connor sat next to me filming and jumping around being silly. Talking to the camera starting a main channel video or his O2L video.

I get under the bed covers and stare at the pillow next to me, imagining him laying next to me doing the same. I blink and everything disappears. Everything falls on top of me like a ton of bricks, my emotions and thoughts.

My realisation hits me as to why I was so scared and couldn't calm myself down for ages... It was because of that man. Tyler was being forceful like he was and it felt like the man was Tyler.

Tyler kept on clawing at my stomach just like The Waiter did with his knife. He kept on kissing me and had me pinned down. He ignored my screams and my begging for him to stop. He had anger in his eyes and he was strong. His hair was messy and out of place...

Tears roll down my cheeks and I sniffle slightly. I wipe my eyes with the back of my hand and hide my face in the cuffs of Connor's jumper. I cuddle into myself and I squeeze my eyes shut and take deep breaths to calm myself down again.

My body is still trembling and my stomach is throbbing badly. I wish Connor was next to me, I need him with me. The door opens slightly and Troye peeps his head in.

"T- Troye." I cry.

He walks over and sits next to me. He wipes my tears away and holds my hand. He says things that are slowly calming me down but I still feel frightened to go back to sleep.