117. Teasing

Connor's pov

"I believe we were interrupted." I say biting my bottom lip slightly.

"I believe so." Noelani says as a smile grows on her lips.

She pulls me up and starts kissing me. Her lips feel nice against mine, gentle and soft. She leaves a trail of kisses down my neck and my breathing quivers when she hits my weak spot. She kisses and sucks the area causing me to tense up and groan slightly. I feel her smile against my skin and she moves down my neck.

"Noelani..." I say out of breath.

She presses her lips back onto mine and she tugs my hair causing me to gasp. Her tongue invades my mouth, deepening the kiss. She gently pushes me down, taking charge I guess. Her knees are by my waist and her fingers are slowly undoing my buttons. She bites her lip slightly and I stare up at her face, enjoying this moment as I get to see her dominance. She smashes her lips back onto mine and I hold her waist and pull her closer. Her fingers glide down my chest, tickling my skin causing me to groan against her lips.

I feel her smile and she pulls away looking at me, slightly panting for breath. She pulls me up by my shirt, so she is now sat in my lap. She kisses my jaws and my need for her grows slightly.

"Noelani..." I growl into her shoulder.

She is sat on top of my erection, making it impossible for me to keep myself control. I see lust in her eyes and she smirks. SHe starts kissing me again and I open my mouth as my hunger for her grows. I feel her move around on my lap.

"Noelani you fucker." I say against her lips.

"You like it." She says against my neck.

She undoes my shirt buttons and pushes it off me. I don't retreat I just accept what she is doing. She nibbles on my earlobe and moves around on my neck.

"Noelani I swear to fucking god." I growl as she is making it very impossible now.

I hear a car pull up.

"Noelani, Tyler is home." I say worried.

"Fuck." She says climbing off me.

She passes me my shirt and I do it up against. She grabs some makeup and rubs some on her fingers and then smears it on my neck. She kisses me again but quickly and she winks as the front door opens. Well she can be very dominant if she wants to.

"You might want to cover up a little." She says looking down at me slightly.

I follow her eyes and I see what she means...

"You are such a tease." I say standing up.

"You tease me all the time. I was just punishing you." She says smirking.

I sort out my junk quickly and she keeps on giggling slightly.

"Dinner is here!" Tyler shouts.

"See you when you are ready." Noelani says running out her room.

"You are such a fucking tease." I say shaking my head.

Once my body has calmed the fuck down from the very hard hitting events about three minutes ago, I join the other and eat my warm meal. I look at Noelani and she has a proud smile on her face. If Tyler knew what happened just then... I think he would've legged it.

"That was nice Ty, thanks. Just what I needed." She expresses the 'I' very much.

I hate her so much.

"Yeah Tyler, that was nice. It hit the spot." I say following her to the kitchen.

I hear her laugh in the kitchen and put my plate in the sink.

"I will kill you Miss Bungay." I say into her ear.

"I can't wait Mr Franta." She says whispering in mine.

She leaves slapping my ass and I slap hers. Before she is out she quickly slaps mine and runs to sit back with Tyler. I will get her, this girl won't see it coming.