35. Alleyway Torture

Songs for this chapter:

Bleeding Out- Imagine Dragons

~~~~~~~~~~

!WARNING! This chapter contains sexual violence and I would say it is low to medium.

~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's POV

I storm out of the restaurant as tears leave my eyes. I walk down the road not knowing where to go.

I feel someone following me so I start running. I turn a corner but I feel strong hands grab my waist. I scream and I hear their deep breathing close to my ear.

They lift me up and and carry me down a dark alleyway. I scream as their hands pinch my waist.

"If you scream again I will hurt you more than I am planning to." He growls against my neck, I recognise his voice as the waiter in the restaurant.

Tears leave my eyes as he shoves me up against a wall and turns me to face him. It is the waiter. His dark brown eyes stare into mine and his hair is slightly ruffled from where his hat was.

He start kissing me furiously and I feel my lips growing sore. I yelp as he grabs my hair and throws my head back against the wall. He takes that as a chance to invade my mouth with his tongue, it's horrible.

He starts to rip my shirt and I whimper as he claws at my pale skin.

My shirt has been shredded and he pulls down my jeans. I try to hit him with my free hand but he dodges and hits me in the jaw. I fall to the ground in pain and he climbs on top of me.

I try to scream but my throat is sore and I can't see because of the tears in my eyes. He takes off his trousers and I feel a terrible pain in my lower region. I squeal in agony and try to kick but my muscles ache and I grow weak.

"Connor please help me!" I cry.

The waiter starts kissing and biting my neck and I wriggle underneath his muscular frame. He starts to thrust against me and I scream in pain, he punches me again.

"You screamed. Things are worse for you now." He growls against my cheek.

I shiver slightly at his hot breath blows against my skin.

I feel a ripping along my stomach and I cry as my eyes become heavier. The man punches he with his hand covered in blood.

My body becomes numb and I feel the man being lifted off of me. I cry in fright and pain and I see another face that is out of focus. I hear the waiter whelping and the sound of fists meeting the surface of skin.

"Noelani?! Holy shit! Noelani hun stay with me! It's me Tyler! Come on stay with me!" I hear the voice cry.

I feel their arms wrap around me and pulling me closer to their chest. I cry into Tyler as I recognise him and he holds me tight.

"Ty I can't... hold on... any longer." I cry.

I reach up shakily and touch his cheek. I wipe away his tears and smile weakly.

"Tilly I love..." My eyes close and my breathing slows down.

I feel a lump in my throat preventing me from talking.

Connor's POV

"Fuck you Tyler." Noelani says, she run out the restaurant crying.

"Well done Ty." I say standing up.

"I was joking. I thought she knew that. We should follow her." He says worried.

"You don't say..."

I grab his arm and pull him out. We look down the road and see a man go down an alleyway. We walk the other direction and reach the corner of the pavement.

We hear a terrible scream and a call for help. I know it was Noelani. We start to run back and I hear groans coming from the alley way. I see a man cutting someone, a female, and also attacking her.

I grab him along with Tyler and we shove him on the floor. I look at the girl and it is Noelani. Anger fills me as she is whimpering in pain. I walk over to the man and it's the waiter. I start to punch him in the jaw.

"You fucking raped my best friend!" I scream after every punch.

He begs me to stop but I don't.

"Connor stop! It's Noelani, she's not breathing!" Tyler cries.

I punch the man again and knock him out. I run to Tyler who is clutching Noelani.

"We need to get her to the hospital!" I shout.

I pick her up from Tyler and we run to his car. I get in the back seat with Noelani against my chest and Tyler drives to the hospital.

"Tyler hurry up!" I cry worried that she won't wake up.

I put pressure on her stomach but I noticed that the waiter cut the word 'SLUT' into her skin. Her pale white skin is freezing cold against mine so I grab a blanket and wrap her in it to try and keep her warm. I brush her hair out of her face and gently kiss her forehead. Her face is bruised and cut and her lips are swollen and sore.

"You'll be okay, you have to be." I cry to her, I hold her closer to my chest. "I love you Noelani. Please come back to me." I cry into her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hey guys... Holy shit I was crying writing this... Isn't that waiter such a bastard?!

Do you think Noelani will be okay after what that man done to her?

But Connor though, kinda cute at the end even though it's a bad time.

If you enjoyed this chapter or thought it was good... Leave it a vote? And comment telling me what you think?

Thank you so much for reading!

Bye! xx