146. Almost Getting Caught

Song for this chapter:

Earned It- The Weeknd

~~~~~~~~~~

!WARNING! Smutty goodness is in this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's Pov

I contain my giggles as Connor pulls me back to our room. I notice him growing impatient as we wait for the elevator.

The doors open and he pulls me in and he starts kissing my neck as he slams the buttons down. My breathing quickens as I feel slightly turned on as he nibbles my earlobe.

He pulls me out when the lifts doors opens and he drags me down to our room. I kiss his neck as he fumbles around for the key card.

He finds it and opens the door as I lay trails of kisses on his neck. He pushes me through the hotel room door and kicks it shut with his foot.

I look at him and he stares at me with hunger in his eyes. I smile slightly and he lifts me up kissing my neck. I giggle slightly and wrap my legs round his waist.

He walks us into the bedroom and he kicks that door shut too. The curtains are close and the other two aren't here.

'Perfect.' I say in my head.

He sits me on the bed and he grabs two things from his suitcase. I don't pay attention to what they are because he starts kissing me again. Pulling me up the bed slightly.

He pushes me down gently so my head is resting on the pillow. My heart is racing faster by the minute. His lips attack my neck and I push up against his body as his hands go round my back. Pulling me closer to his body.

He slowly unzips my dress and pulls it off. I flip us over so he is underneath me. I stare into his green eyes and he is biting his bottom lip. Holy shit he looks good.

I leave a trail of kisses down his jaw and on his neck. My hands find the buttons of his shirt and I undo them, leaving small kisses as I go down undoing them all.

He pulls his shirt off, impatient. His bowtie stayed on and I giggle as he looks at me a little confused. I pull it off of his neck. He sighs a little when as he now understands why I was giggling.

He flips us back over and he gently holds my waist as he kisses me. I feel him press his body against mine and I undo the button to his skinny jeans and unzip his flies. He tugs them off and I feel his erection against my thigh.

He licks my bottom lip, asking for an entrance and I gasp as he gently pinches my skin. Being sneaky and a little bit cheeky, he invades my mouth with his tongue.

I don't mind so much as my fingers get tangled in his hair. I tug at it earning loud moans from him. I smile to myself and I feel him gently grinding against me.

My hands move to his chest and I push him up gently.

He looks at me slightly confused and I nod my head slightly. He pulls off me and I close my eyes as he finishes undressing us both. I can feel him preparing himself so I keep my eyes closed.

He starts to kiss my neck again but more violently as he gets more needy. I groans as he finds my weak spot and I can feel him smirk against my skin. He leaves a trail of light kisses down my stomach and he stops.

"Noelani?" He whispers.

I nod my head, not wanting to speak and I feel him push inside of me. I gasp slightly at the familiar pain. He starts to kiss me again as he slowly thrusts.

My breathing quickens and my hands pull at his back, probably leaving red lines as I claw at his skin. I feel him speed up as he goes into a press up position.

I kiss his neck and he groans my name when I find his weak spot. I suck and nibble at the area and he groans very loudly. His pace quickens, making me groan in slight pain.

After a while I hear the beep of the keycard opening the door.

"Connor their back." I whisper as I start to panic.

He doesn't stop and I am scared they will walk in on us.

"Connor." I whisper slightly louder.

He stops and listens.

"Shit." He whispers.

He pulls out of me and I flinch in pain.

"Sorry." He whispers.

I shake my head and quickly put on some PJ's as Connor puts on some sweat pants. He has love bites across his neck and along his collarbone.

I throw him a sweater and he looks at me confused. We are both sweaty as hell from our just finished event. I point at my neck, probably to where small purple marks are. He nods his head and puts it on.

"Guys?" I hear Tyler call.

I look at Connor desperately.

"I'm gunna shower." He mouths.

I nod my head and wait for him to get in the bathroom. I open the bedroom door smiling and I see Tyler grinning at me.

"What are you smirking at?" I know why but I have to act dumb to cover up.

"Oh you know... Just the small bruises on your neck." He says.

"Shit." I whisper to myself.

"I gather you and Connor had fun whilst we weren't here." Tyler says proudly.

"What's it to you if we did?" I ask.

"Nothing. I'm glad that you have had your first time so now I can question you about it."

"Tyler you're gay, you shouldn't give a shit about what a boy and girl do whilst having sex. And that wasn't my first time thanks. Had it a while ago when you were out with Korey." I say smirking as his face drops.

"Who with?" He asks shocked.

"Who the fuck do you think?" I ask kinda surprised at how dumb he is being.

"No way?! With Connor?!"

"Well he is my boyfriend..." I say surprised he thought I would do it with somebody else.

"CONNOR FRANTA WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME?!?!" Tyler yells banging on the bathroom door.

"Because Tyler, I don't have to tell you what I do with my GIRLFRIEND. And plus how many boys have slept round whilst we were away?" Connor asks coming out with wet hair and sweatpants, letting the world see the marks I left him.

Tylers face turns bright red and he looks away.

"Exactly. I don't question you about every person you shag." Connor says pushing Tyler's shoulder.

"They were only a few hookups, nothing serious." He says.

"Well me and Noelani are happy with each other. We done it when she was ready and when we both were ready..." Connor starts talking.

"Do you mind? I am right here you know and so is Tr..." I begin because I feel really embarrassed about having this conversation.

I hear the front door slam shut and distant crying. I look and see Troye has gone. Oh no...

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys if you enjoyed this smutty chapter then please vote for it an leave a coment telling me what you think of this chapter and he story so far!

Thanks you filthy animals!

See you in the next non smutty chapter ;)