136. Back Stage Nerves

Noelani's pov

We arrive back stage and John and Hank rush over to four. They explain to the four of us what is going to happen and I smile at them as I feel really nervous. I can hear everyone that is part of the crowd screaming and cheering.

"Noelani can you do my hair?" Connor asks me.

I smile and face him. I reach up and push his hair up and to the side. It stays like that on it's own and Tyler looks at me as if he wants the same and so does Troye. I do the same for them both and they all thank me.

I start to feel dizzy as I get more nervous as the time starts to get closer to 9 am. I sit down and rest my head in my hands. I close my eyes and tears fill them as panic rises in my chest.

"Noelani hun, are you okay?" Tyler asks.

I shake my head as I try to take deep breaths and not have a break down right before we go on. It will be okay. I'm going to be fine. They are nice people.

"Noelani look at me." Connor says quietly.

I open my eyes and look into his pair of green eyes.

"I promise you will be okay. You will be scared at first but once you get use to it by standing in front of them you will be fine. If you feel scared stand next to one of us and hold our hand.

"The crowd won't care if you are nervous because they know that there are thousands of them. I know that sounds scary but you will have us next to you and you will be okay." He says wiping my cheeks.

"I am so scared." I say shaking.

"I know hunnie but you will be okay once you are up there. If you want, stare at the exit sign right at the back or just keep on looking round and taking it all in.

"Our friends are up on the top deck watching us. They will be cheering us on and supporting us for the three hours. I gave Naomi your vlogging camera so she can record some it for you." He says smiling.

I smile weakly and nod my head.

"It's time." John says to me.

I stand up and the boys hug me as I have to go on first. I run through what I am going to say in my head and I take a very long, shaky breath. I walk up shaking and Hank gives me my microphone. I climb up the steps and close my eyes.

"1... 2... 3." I whisper to myself.

Troye's pov

Noelani looks so frightened when John tells her she has to go up. I hug her tight and I feel her shaking in my arms. I kiss her cheek as I wish I could help her calm down.

I don't feel scared at all. I have been on the mainstage for small parts so I am use to huge crowds. But this is Noelani's first ever time and the crowd is the biggest we have ever had.

"She looks so scared." Tyler whispers to me and Connor.

"I hope she doesn't freak out." Connor says worried.

"She will be fine. I believe in her." I say smiling.

"I guess she will be. I think it's because she can here them but once she see's them and we are with her I can tell she will love it." Connor says smiling.

"She is going to be amazing once she is out there." Tyler says also smiling.

"Boys is she okay? We don't want her to feel pressured into this, she can pull out if she wants too." John says.

"No she wants to do it, she is just nervous." Tyler says.

"I respect her so much for doing this. We have asked her to do a lot for this event. We feel bad but everyone wanted her to do it. On the last show I know she will have Troye with her for an hour but the ending is a four hour show."

"She should be use to it by then. She has a q and a with Jack and Finn and then isn't she doing something else with the O2l boys?" Tyler asks.

"Yes, does she know about that?" John asks like he forgotten something.

"No I don't think so. I don't think she knows that after her meet and greet she has interviews." Tyler says

"I think she does know that." Connor says.

"Okay. Well I'll tell her about the O2L boys for the fourth day after you three have your meet and greet." John says thinking

"Okay, she is about to go on." I say feeling nervous for her.

Her eyes are closed and she is taking deep breaths. She opens her eyes and walks forward. I think this is one of the bravest moments of her life...
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of this chapter and the story so far!

Thank you so much!

See you soon x