145. You're So Romantic

Noelani's pov

I run to the elevator before anybody could see me. I don't fancy being tackled by a crowd of fans, I'm sure they are lovely but I would quite like to get to my date on time.

Whilst I wait I can hear Troye playing the guitar. I smile slightly and the metal doors open. I get in and press the button to go to the top floor.

The doors close and then I feel the jolt of an upwards motion. Lifts always make me need to go to the toilet. I always have to cross my legs... 

The door opens and I walk out and to my room. I open the room door and go into the empty bedroom. I see a note and it's for me. I open in nervously.

'Hey gorgeous. I trust you found this letter when you came to get ready. And I believe that you look stunning. When you are ready meet me downstairs and at the mainstage. ~Connor xx'

I fold the note and rest it back on the bed. Well that was a little weird but adorable at the same time.

I go to my suitcase and find another dress to wear. It's black with small red and pinks roses on it. I know the boys like it because they picked it out for me.

I put it on and awkwardly manage to zip it up. I put on a fake leather jacket to go over the top and it looks cute.

I go into the bathroom where my makeup is. I decide to do just above my natural makeup, I don't want to look too dolled up. I mean it's Connor, I could go ot bare faced if I felt like it.

I curl my hair and pin back the two sides at the front of my face with a small slide in bow, just so they are out of my face and eyes.

I put on my black slip on heels but the heel is only small. I would look like a failed penguin if I was to wear huge high heels. And I'm afraid that, that is not the look I'm going for tonight.

I spray some perfume and body spray on me and I grab my handbag with the things I need.

I take a few minutes to vlog. I vlog what is happening and where I am going as I walk out my room. I pass a few familiar faces and reach the elevator.

I'm still vlogging and when I arrive at the ground floor. Down here are two rows full of fans. One row are holding a roses and they give them to me.

"Connor told us to do this." Says a girl that gave me a rose. "By the way you look stunning."

"Awh thank you, you guys are all stunning too." I say holding the roses.

"Get going! Connor is waiting!" Another girl squeals.

"Thanks! Hopefully see you all at my meet and greet!" I say waving as I walk to the stage.

I arrive but there is no one around. I can't see Connor anyway. There is just a stall with a piece of paper.

I walk up to it feeling a little confused about te situation but I read it anyway.

'I guess you are finally ready. Did you enjoy the little fans I grouped up? I hope they treated you nicely. Meet me at the restaurant round the corner. I promise this is the last one! ~Connor xx'

I vlog again updating myself and the others. I end it when I get outside. I walk round the corner to where Connor said is the restaurant.

I walk in and it is dully lit with candles and fairy lights, it looks quite romantic I guess.

I look round for Connor and spot him sat in the corner. Back turned away from me. I walk over, still holding my bunch of roses.

"Connor?" I ask quietly.