6. Making plans

Noelani's pov

I wake up in a new place. I sit up on my bed and look around my room remembering where I am. I'm in Tyler Oakley's apartment! I jump out of bed and brush my hair and put on a top and some sweat pants. I remember about what happened last night and I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I'm glad I told them.

I then walk out my room and hear talking coming from the kitchen. "I feel so bad that she had no-one that cared for her. She must of felt so alone all through her life. I hope we are changing that for her." I hear Connor tell Tyler.

I decide it is time to let them know I'm awake so I walk in "Good morning" I say to the boys. I see them both jump slightly at the sound of my voice.

"Morning Noelani!" They both call in unison.

"Do you want some pancakes?" Connor asks me through the doorway.

"Mmm yes please." I answer him with a smile.

He walks back in the kitchen where Tyler is and I go and sit up on the breakfast bar. A few minutes later they both join me with a batch of pancakes. They bring out loads of toppings and a cup of coffee each. They both sit next to me and dig in. I grab a pancake and add some sugar and then roll it up. I start to cut little pieces off and eat it. It tasted really nice so I made myself some more and ate them.

We all finished eating pancakes and I had three whereas the boys had five. "What are we going to do today?" Connor asks.

"Well I need to edit and upload my video for today. And that will take a few hours." Tyler answers Connor.

"Noelani?"

"I don't have any plans." I answer him honestly.

Connor's pov

"How about I show you the towns and shops here as Tyler edits and uploads his video? That way you can know your way around and it would be fun. I will also take you out for lunch just to make your first full day here in America extra special." I ask her.

"That sounds like fun." She answers. "Just let me get ready and then we can go." She says as she hops off the stall and runs to her room. I walk into my room and put on some navy blue skinny jeans and a t- shirt. I then style my hair into a quiff and grab my shoes. As I walk out my room so does Noelani. She is wearing a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a floral top with a jacket on top slightly buttoned up. She has her hair down and she looks really good.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry that it is kind of short!

I couldn't find any music for this chapter because they wasn't what I wanted. If you know a song that could go with this chapter please comment the name and artist in the comments! It would be very much appreciated!

Please vote and comment! It means a lot to me!

Thank you!

Bye! x