25. I Won't Let You Be Alone.

Tyler's pov

I wake up in the middle of the night and hear crying. I put on some clothes and walk out my room. I hear the crying coming from Noelani's room. I knock on the door and open it slightly.

"Tyler?" She asks quietly.

"It's me. Can I come in?" I ask her.

"Okay." I hear her say.

I walk into her room and close the door. She's curled up in her bed crying into her pillow. I walk over to her bed and lay next to her underneath the duvet. I pull her into my side and try to calm her down. She cries into me and I tuck her hair behind her ear.

"I have messed up everything." She says in tears.

"No you haven't." I say quietly.

"I have. Connor hates me. I know he doesn't want me here. I don't know if I should stay anymore." She says looking at me with sadness in her eyes.

"I want you here. I really do. I need my best friends with me. Connor will come round eventually. Just give him some time. See how he is when he wakes up." I say smiling at her.

"Okay." She says wiping her eyes. "Thanks Ty."

I hug her tight and she hugs me back. She hides her face in my shoulder and I gently rub her back. I feel her tense up in my arms so I pull away.

"We should watch a film." I say looking at the DVDs in her room. I find despicable me. "We should watch this!" I say as I put the DVD in the DVD player. I get under the duvet covers and look at the screen as the film starts.

"I've never watched this." Noelani says quietly.

"Oh My! It's amazing! You'll love it!" I say excitedly. She giggles slightly. I pull her in my arms. "Try not to think about it okay?"

"It's hard Ty." She says quietly.

"I know. He'll come around. He was worried about you."

"It's just weird to think that hours before the three of us were laughing and having photos taken for fans. And now me and Connor aren't talking and you are torn between us." She says looking at me.

"I care about you both. I love you both but I can't choose one. And I heard you crying and I wanted to help you. I would do the same for Connor but I know he is the type that would want to be left alone."

"I just wish he would of let me talk. I wish it didn't have to be an argument."

"To be fair he did say some horrible stuff and you argued back." I say quietly.

"Because I had to show him I'm not going to let him shout at me and also that I will shout back. I have to stand up for myself Ty because I might end up alone."

"You won't be alone. I'll look after you. I promise." I say smiling at her. She smiles back and cuddles into me. I wrap my arms around her and we watch the film.

We both giggle at the minions and she is smiling as she watches it. I watch her slightly and she looks at me.

"You're missing the film." She says searching my face.

"I don't care. I have watched it millions of times." I say smiling at her.

Her eyes meet mine and her cheeks turn pink. She smiles weakly and looks back at the TV. She rests her head on my shoulder and rests her hand on my stomach lightly.

I smile slightly and rest my head on her and watch the film. Noelani starts laughing.

"Bapple!" She squeaks.

"Banana!" I say laughing slightly. I hear her giggling as her eyes are still locked onto the screen.

She starts to sing along to the banana song and I sing along with her. When it's done she looks up at me giggling slightly. I smile down at her and kiss her head lightly. Her cheeks grow red and she hides her face in my arm. I pull her closer and she squeals.

"You remind me of minions." I say quietly.

"Yeah because I am so cute." She says cuddling up with my arm.

"I wouldn't go that far." I say laughing.

"Hey! I can be cute when I want to." She says watching the film. "Now can we watch the film? We are missing most of it." She asks quietly.

"Sure." I say settling down again.

The film finishes and I move and see Noelani has fallen asleep cuddled into my side. I giggle slightly and get out of her bed.

I turn her TV off. "Night Hun." I say as I walk out her room. I go back into mine and lay in bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry it's quite short. I had added more before I uploaded so I hope that has made you happy.

So the cuteness between Tyler's and Noelani friendship? Don't you just love it?

If you enjoyed thus chapter please give it a vote and leave a comment telling me what you think so far.

Thank you so much for reading!

Bye! xx