49. Surprise!

Song for this chapter:

Glory Days- Betty Who
~~~~~~~~~~

Connor's pov
I thought Noelani's little speech was really sweet. And I guess we do have to thank Tyler for bringing us all together.
I nudge him slightly and he looks at me with a small smile on his face.

"Cheers Ty, for bringing us three together."

"No problem." He says smiling. "It was mostly you anyway, you're the buff guy that saved a girls luggage."

We all laugh and Noelani's laugh stands out to me. I look at her and she is smiling at us all. She looks at me and her eyes sparkle slightly. God I love her so much. I can't believe she hasn't told us though, I know she thinks we have forgotten...

She looks away after a few seconds and rubs her arm nervously. Noelani stands up and walks to her bedroom. She comes out a few seconds later carrying a towel.

"I'm going to have a shower." She says peeping her head round the corner.

She leaves and we listen out for the bathroom door to close. We hear the familiar click of it being closer and the dragging of it being locked.

"Great, now we can set up her surprise." Tylers says jumping up from his seat.

I jump out of my chair and run into my room with Tyler. We grab the bags that we got later today as Jackie clears up the dining room table.

Me and Tyler sort out everything and I change my shirt and trousers along with Tyler. We both go into Noelani's room and style our hair using her mirror.

I run back into my room and take out the dress I brought her. I lay it down on her bed with some shoes to go with it. I then go out and help Jackie with the washing up.

"I'm glad you found that girl. She seems to love you very much." She says washing a plate.

"She does. I love her too. Thank you Jackie." I say as she passes me the plate and I dry it.

I hear the bathroom door unlock and I quickly run to Noelani before she can see Tyler set up the decorations. I walk her to her room, making sure she doesn't look down the hall at Tyler.

"Don't come out until I come back okay?" I ask her.

"Okay?" She says suspicious, she has a worried look on her face.

I go back to Tyler and he is blowing up balloons. Jackie is putting candles in a cake and I grab the banner and put it across the living room wall.

I then help Tyler with the balloons and we tie them up around the room. I go back into my bedroom and find the hard drive that I recorded something on and I also got another package.

There's a knock on the door and I answer it and I let in the guests. They all huddle around the sofa and we all say hi and greet each other with hugs silently.

Everyone is so excited right now. I take the bags from them and set them down next to mine, Tyler's and Jackie's.

"Are we ready?" Tyler asks.

"Yeah I think so." Jackie says.

Everyone squeals slightly with excitement but I can see they are also nervous as well.

"I'll go and get her." I say walking to Noelani's room.

Noelani should have gotten changed into the dress I laid out on her bed as she had her shower. I left a note telling her to put it on.

I open her door and she looks gorgeous in the dress I bought her. Her hair is dry but slightly curled and she has the little bow I bought her, in her hair.