154. Finding The Other Ten

Noelani's pov

Jeff guides me back to my room because screaming fans are absolutely everywhere. The box starts to get really heavy as it is piled up with gifts and letters.

I thank Jeff for getting me back and I place my box on the bed. I sit cross legged on the bed and carefully take out everything. I take out Jasmine's box of presents to me.

I look at all the sweets that she gave me and that I have been craving. I see a small tub with packets of parma violets. I scream slightly when I see all my favourite types of sweets as a child.

I look at all the letters people have wrote me or sent to me. I have a huge package that a boy gave me. There is so much I have to read and get to. I promised that I would tweet at them saying a thank you.

I love all of my viewers, they are so sweet. They would either cry or just giggle as they think it's a dream. I love how I also had a lot of male viewers too. It's good to know that I am getting all different types of audiences, not just my girlies. 

It's great to hear all of their feedback and thoughts of your videos in person. They tell you what video of yours is the favourite and they can't wait for hen I release my collab videos. 

Nearly all of them gave me a letter or a little note and about half of them or less went out and bought me presents or they were creative and made me stuff.

I carry the box to the corner of the room. I can read through some of the letters and eat some candy tonight. I'll tink of it as a reward for getting through the day in one piece.

I grab my laptop and my vlogging camera.

"Hey everyone so I have just got back to my room from my meet and greet. Holy crap it was so much fun! Y'all are so nice and gorgeous! Thank you if you wrote me a letter or brought me something or made me something. I will be looking and munching tonight! But look how big my box it!" I squeal as I show them the full up box.

"There are so many letters and I will try and write back to you when I have time! I am so excited to eat some of the candy I have been craving back from home! I can't believe you have paid so much attenton to the food that I have missed eating whilst bein here in America.

"Some of you have traveled so far! A few of my viewers came from England! I find that crazy, I hope it was worth the long flight. But seriously, thank you for meeting me. If you are at home I hope to meet you too! Ahhh I am so happy!"

I walk back to the bed and open up twitter whilst I vlog still.

"So I tweeted out to y'all that I am going to meet 20 of you this afternoon individually. Well I have picked ten that I have met today. I wanted you people at home to meet me individually too.

"So if you are at home, send me a picture of fanwork you may have done or why you would want to meet me. And if you're lucky I'll DM you for your skype names and we will have a ten minute skype session. I want you guys at home to not feel left out!

"So tweet me with the hashtag #SkypeMeNoelani. I'll look at the tag a little later and start to DM some of you! Go, go, go!" I shout.

I end the vlog there and take out a piece of paper. I had the first ten people write the twitter handles down for me. I DM the first five, which was the group. I tell them the location and time. They DM me back saying they can make it and that they are excited to see me.

These five wanted to be together when they meet me though. They can have two minutes each to chat and have some fun with me and chill. I have half an hour before I meet them and I feel slightly nervous but so excited.

I decide I'll stay in my dress because I don't have loads of clothing to keep changing in to. I'm sure they won't care anyway.

The boys come in whilst I am sorting out my box. I pile up my letters and keep all of my presents in the box so they are protected.

"Woah how much stuff did you get?!" Troye asks running over to me.

"Quite a lot. I'm about to go and meet the ten people I said I would see at the Meet and Greet."

"What about the other ten?" Tyler asks me a little bit confused.

"I felt bad that the people at home who were being left out. So I have told them to tweet me with a hashtag so they can have a ten minute skype session with me." I say smiling slightly.

"Awh. They will love it! Can I show my face for a minute with the skype calls?!" Connor asks me excitedly.

"Sure." I say standing up.

"I have to go now but i'll be back in about an hour or more?" I say not too sure.

"Okay. Have fun!" Connor says hugging me.

"I will. Bye!" I shout grabbing my phone and vlogging camera.

I DM one of the boys if they want to meet me in twenty minutes. I have ten minutes to get to the location. Then I will see the group of five first and then one of the boys after.

Jeff meets me at the bottom of the elevator again and there are thousands of people down there. I'm not over exaggerating there are literally thousands of them all screaming.

Jeff and another guide leads me to the cozy little room. They let me into the room. The guide that I don't know, with huge muscular arms and a beard waits outside.

There is a makeup artist in the room with me. She quickly redos my hair and makeup for me. I adjust my dress quickly before the first five come in.

"Are you ready?" The guard that was protecting the door asks me.

"Yep. Bring them in!" I say excitedly...

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I am sorry I didn't update yesterday! I totally forgot because I was really busy!

If you enjoyed this chapter then please vote for it and leave a comment down below telling me what you think of this chapter and the story so far.

This story is twenty chapters away rom the end...

Thank you so much!

See you real soon! xx