29. The 80's Themed Diner

Songs for this chapter:

Wonderful World- Sam Cooke

Dance Girl- Charts

Try Me- James Brown

(Please play when told!)

~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

I check my social media which I have been ignoring for days and I have been mentioned in a lot of tweets.

I check the most recent ones and they are all about being happy that me and the boys are all friends again.

I scroll down my mentions and something catches my eye. I click on to it and it's an edit of me and the boys.

I read the caption "They were made for each other ." I smile slightly and favourite it.

I decide I should tweet something seem as my mentions are now full with questions like "Is it true you and they boys are happy again?"

I start to type in some words and it manages to form a suitable tweet.

"Hey everyone, Sorry I haven't been on my social media. I was really unhappy but I'm fine now and I have my best friend's back! I love you all thank you!" I send it off and I let my twitter explode.

My stomach starts to rumble slightly.

"Do you want something to eat? You haven't eaten properly in days." Tyler says concerned.

"Okay." I say quietly.

I start to walk into the kitchen when someone grabs my waist lightly. I jump slightly and look behind me to see Connor.

"We are taking you out for food. Nothing in this house will fill you up. Get your bag and the three of us will go out." He says smiling.

I nod my head and go into my room and grab my bag with my keys, mobile and purse inside.

I walk back out and the boys are waiting.

"Let's go!" Tyler says excitedly.

The three of us walk out the door and walk down the road together.

I still barely know my way round so I just follow behind them slightly.

(Play music now!)

They turn a corner and then enter a building.

I walk in behind them and I like the atmosphere of the restaurant.

It's theme is like an 80's diner. With the little booths to eat and the music playing quietly.

The boys walk over to a corner booth and I walk over and join them still mesmerised by the theme.

I hear them both laughing and I look at them confused.

"Sorry, this place looks amazing." I say embarrassed.

"It is, the food here is the best in town." Connor says smiling.

I look at Tyler and he is smiling too. I look at the menu and all the food sounds good.

We decide on sharing two large pizza's and a bottle of wine.

As we wait for our order I look around the restaurant more and I can't get over how vintage and beautiful this place is.

The booths are either red or baby blue with a white table.

They have the 80's music playing in the background and all the staff members are wearing the old fashioned uniforms and the woman have their hair done up like how an 80's woman would.