148. Telling Connor Who I Love

Tyler's pov

Noelani chases after Troye because he left crying. I realy wanted to go after him and see if he was alright but Noelani said she would see what's wrong.

I stand by the closed door and tears rolls down my cheeks.

"What did I just say?... I am so stupid... He was right there Connor! He was right there!" I shout as I cry.

Connor pulls me to the couch and sits me down. I can tell that Connor is confused because I normally don't give a fuk if people know that I have slept with men. I have made a video about a one night stand and he stole my fucking hair product!

"Tyler do you need to tell me something?" He asks concerned.

"I am so stupid Connor.. I swear I never slept with anyone since Noelani came into our lives... I promise!" I say in tears.

"It's okay Tyler, I believe you. But why are you so upset about Troye being there?" He asks rubbing my back slightly.

"Because Connor I love him... I have done since he kissed me in the woods when Noelani ranaway. I was unsure before because when he was around me, I felt weird but I also had some weird feelings for Noelani. I mean, that was the time I tried to do it with her...

"And then he kissed me because I was panicking. He said that he loves me and I said it back. But once I said it I realised that I really do love him. Also that the weird feelings for Noelani was because I didn't want to love him.

"Noelani was always there, helping me and just being lovely. And ever since these feelings have grown so much and seeing him and knowing that he is in the same country... I am struggling to control myself Connor...

I just want to be with him and on the mainstage, holding his hand... I never wanted to let go because I thought I would lose him. Connor I want to be with him but now I have fucked everything up... I was going to ask him but I have ruined it...

"We went out and had dinner together but we didn't think of it as a date. Well I did kinda because we were opposite each other talking but everyone else was there too..." I explain to him.

"Tyler what is stopping you from asking him? It's obvious he likes you back because he would of stayed and just sat down and done something else. He walked out crying which shows you that he cares. Tyler you can still ask him to be your boyfriend... You just need to be brave and tell him what you have just told me." Connor says smiling.

"Are you sure it would work? What if he hates me?" I ask scared.

"Well if you were joking about the hookups just tell him that. And if he does love you then he shouldn't fall out of love just because you have slept with more boys than he has."

"I guess..." I say realising that Connor is right.

We were cut off by Connor's phone buzzing. I read it over his shoulder.

'Meet me at the Youtuber Hangout Room, bring Tyler. Troye NEEDS to talk to him. ~Noelani xxx'

"Well I guess Tyler you are about to find out." Connor says pulling me up and dragging me out the room.

I hope it's for what I want to talk to him about...

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter then please vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of this chapter and the story so far!

Thank you!

See you soon xx