61. Boys Night Out

Songs for this chapter:

Touch- Troye Sivan

(Play when told!)
~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler's pov

Me, Connor, Troye, the English boys and also Sawyer and Joey go out and we all arrive at the club. They need our I.D's so we can get in. I check my pockets and I forgot mine. Shit...

"Guys I need to run and get my I.D so I can get pissed. I'll be back in a few minutes." I shout as I run down the road back to the apartment.

I unlock the apartment door and run into my room. I look round me room and see that it is sat on my desk. I pick it up and put it in my back pocket to my skinny jeans. As I walk back to the front door I look in on Noelani, she is still fast asleep.

(Play Touch- Troye Sivan!)
I walk in and sit next to her, a sudden urge to be with her alone.

"I love you." I whisper quietly.

I kiss her gently and she reacts slightly, she kisses me back. Her hands move to my waist and she pulls me closer with her eyes still closed. She pulls away after a few seconds.

"I love you too." She whispers.

A smile spreads across her lips as she opens her eyes. Her eyes widen and she shoves me off of her.

"What the fuck?! Tyler! I am so sorry! I thought you were Connor!" She says panicking slightly.

"It's okay." I say staring at her reddened lips.

I tuck her hair behind her ear. Her eyes are full of guilt. Why is she guilty? I liked it... I lean in again.

"Tyler what are you doing?!" She says pushing me away. "Where's Connor?"

She asks getting out of the bed.

"Don't worry about him, think of now. Us two and this room, with the things we could do." I say biting my lip slightly.

"Tyler your gay! You're talking to a girl! I am not a guy! Tyler are you drunk?! I can smell alcohol on your breath!" She shouts.

"I know you're not a guy and I know I am 'gay'... But I love you." I say walking over to her, cornering her.

I kiss her again and she shoves me off of her. She slaps me and I feel a very sharp pain across my cheek. I start to feel slightly dazed.

"Tyler... I am so sorry." Noelani gasps, she looks scared of herself.

"Noelani?" I ask confused.

She looks at me scared.

"What happened?"

"You're trying to mess with my mind or you are drunk." She says still in the corner.

"I did have some wine with dinner." I admit. "Did I do anything?"

She shakes her head looking worried. She looks away and down at her hands.

"Okay, I'm going back out now. See you later." I say walking out the door.

I feel like the last five minutes was a blur and I don't remember what I done. I leave Noelani in the corner of Connors bedroom and run back to the club.

Connors Pov

I stare at the clubs entrance waiting for Tyler to walk through the doorway. I look down at my shot glass and take the liquid and let it burn my throat. I look back up and see Tyler rush through the door and he grabs himself some drinks.

He sits down next to me and he has a red mark on his cheek.

"What happened to you?" I ask him quietly.