108. Two Truths One Lie

Songs for my chapter:

Sunny Side Up- Alumo

Skipping- Alumo
~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

"Hey my little sour lollipops! Today I am here with.." I say clapping my hands.

"Ricky Dillon!" Ricky says pointing to himself.

"Ricky Dillon... And today we are going to be doing the..."

"Huh? Oh right yeah the Two Truths and One Lie Challenge!" He says doing weird hand gestures like me.

"At the rules are that if one of us guess right then we get a point and if we guess wrong we don't get a point. By the end of the challenge whoever has the most points gets to tweet of the others twitter." I explain.

"Yeah, I think that is fair. So the aim of the game is that we both have two truths about ourself and we also have a lie. The other person has to guess what the lie is and then it is the other players turn to guess."

"That's right. Okay so who should go first?" I ask Ricky.

"You can." He says smiling.

I get out my phone and click on my notes. We have prepared ourselves already. We are so well organised!

"Okay. So we don't know each other brilliantly but this will help us all out." Ricky says as I get my notes.

"You ready?" I ask him.

"Yep." He says jumping on his chair.

"One, when I was younger I was really talkative and as I grown older I became more shy. Two, Connor is my first ever boyfriend. Three, I am obsessed with teddy bears." This one is easy.

"Well I know that the third one is definately true because of you birthday."

I smile remembering all the stuffed toys I got given. I still have them all at the end of my bed. I love them all quite a lot

"But I'm not sure. I think the first one is a truth and that you have had a boyfriend before Connor. So the second one is the lie."

"Wrong! Connor is my first ever boyfriend. So you get no points." I say smiling.

"Really? Well I am shocked by that." Ricky says now going on his phone. "You ready?" He asks me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I say excitedly.

"One, I am still a virgin. Two, I use to play trumpet for nine years nearly ten. Three, I hate Panera."

"Right so the second one is true. I know that." I say thinking about it.

I think about his ask Ricky's.

"I think the lie is that you hate panera... That's like one of your favourites. And you haven't lost your virginity because you want to lose it after marriage?" I ask not so sure on the last fact.

"Yes that is right! You get a point."

"Yay!" I say excitedly.

"You know me so well." He says looking at me weirdly.

"You first that before we became friends I use to be one of your little fangirls." I say looking at my phone.

"Guess that's true. Are you still a virgin?" He asks me.

"Why you asking? You nosey little boy." I say as my eyes widen slightly.

"Just wondering because if Connor is your first boyfriend then..."