51. A Video Just For You

Songs for this chapter:

We're My OTP- Troye Sivan

(Play when told!)
~~~~~~~~~~

Connor's Pov
"Hi Noelani! So I know nobody has really celebrated your birthday before so I hope tonight is a birthday you will want to remember and hopefully it will stay in your heart forever.

"If I haven't asked and admitted to you already, then I have a question and a confession. The thing is, is that you are my missing piece and I love you so much.

"It kills me when you are upset so I hope me and Ty can bring you happiness. But the question is... holy crap... uhh... will you be mine?"

She giggles slightly and holds my hand, resting her head on my shoulder.

(Play We're My OTP by Troye Sivan!)

"I'm kinda praying you said yes because then I think the rest of this video will be quite... I don't know how to phrase it... Adorable maybe? That's what you would probably say. I don't know. But roll the clips."

A clip of the day we had our photo's for our fans come on. Tyler recorded it for me because I told him that I wanted to use it for a video.

Noelani jumps on to my back, wrapping her legs round my waist so she doesn't slip and her arms round my shoulders so it feels like she was hugging me, we talk to each other.

"This is so weird." She whispers to me.m
"Eh, Just act cute and we will make all the boys and girls cry." I say smiling.

She laughs at what I said and we both smile.

"We will make them cry because these photos will be bad." She giggles into my ear.

"You'll be beautiful in them, I'll look like I photobombed you." I say silently.

Her cheeks turn pink and she looks at the side of my face as I smile at the camera.

I wasn't aware of that until I edited the video.

"We looked great in those photos." Noelani whispers to me.

"I told you, you looked beautiful in them." I say still watching the screen.

She holds onto me and we pull silly faces. Then she climbs off my back and the photo of us side by side was taken.

I love those photos so much.

I sneaked something in her pocket as the photos were being taken.

Noelani looks up at me with confused look on her face. I smile down at her and she looks back at the screen.

A clip of her being silly comes up and then me sneaking up behind her. She starts doing her impression of a minion and waddling closer to Tyler.

You can hear Tyler's laughing and the smirk on my face grows as I get closer to her. I tickle her and she squeals.

We end up having a tickle war and her laughter fills the room. Tyler puts the camera down and joins in. Noelani is laying down on her back as me and Tyler are tickling her sides and stomach. He small hands clasp onto mine pushing them away and the same with Tyler's.

I feel Noelani squeeze my hand. I look down at her and tears are trickling down her cheeks. I pull her into my side and gently wipe her tears away. I kiss her forehead and she looks back at the screen as the next clip comes on.
Noelani is pulling funny faces in the clip, like she was taking a selfie but recording it on purpose.

I hear her giggling in my side slightly as are the others are in hysterics. I smile slightly as I have watched this video a thousand times. It makes me fall in love with her all over again.

"Hey Connie and Tilly. You probably won't see this but I love you both. We need to have cuddles and watch movies with giggles, screams and tears... Or we could just go to a club and get freaky... If ya know what I mean." She winks.

She does a heart with her hands and the biggest smile on her face.

"I love you." She says and stops the recording.

"That's embarrassing." She says into me.

It's funny because she was sober when filming that clip...

I come back on to the video.

"You want to get freaky in a club so that is what we are all about to do. We can watch movies and snuggle, giggle, scream and cry later. And by the way, I love you too." I blow her a kiss, well technically the camera.

"Catch it!" I jump of my bed and do my effects that she loves.

I hear her giggle and she reaches her hand and acts like she caught something. The video ends.

"I caught it." She says smiling up at me, tears rolling down her cheeks.

I kiss her nose and she giggles slightly.

Everyone awhs and she hugs me repeating thank you's as she cries. I kiss her head and Troye taps her shoulder.

She looks at him nervously. Not knowing what she should do with herself.

"Now my present." He says.

I stand up in front of her and ask for her hand.

She takes it slightly confused until she sees Troye sat on a stall with a guitar.
He starts to play some strings and Noelani's eyes widen when she realises what song it is. 'We're my OTP' by Troye himself.

Troye starts singing and I gently hold her waist. She holds my shoulders and whispers that she can not dance. I lift her onto my feet and I move us around.

Tyler takes photo's and the others admire us failing to dance. When the song has finished I lean down and kiss her. She leans up slightly and kisses me back.

The kiss lasts for a few seconds but I feel all of the things I love to feel when we kiss. She pulls away and hugs me as the others cheer and Troye finishes singing and playing the guitar.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

1/3

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Remember to vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think!

See you for now! Xx