87. You're Missing

Noelani's pov

I wake up and I am aching all over and in a lot of pain. I stare at the ceiling trying to think of where I am. I look at what I am wearing and I'm wearing an ugly white and blue gown and covered up with thick baby blue blankets. I hear an annoying repetitive beeping and I realise where I am. I'm in a hospital room.

I gulp slightly until I hear talking and I look to my sides and see Troye and Tyler are deep in a conversation not even realising I have woken up for what feels like forever at this rate. They are talking about their favourite collabs so I pitch in with my favourite.

"I love the #Toelani vs #Nonnor collab." I say smiling slightly.

They both stop talking and turn to look at me.

"Hey strangers." I say as tears leave their eyes.

They both stare into my eyes not saying a word. I wait a few seconds and they are still staring with their mouths slightly open. It's starting to creep me out quite a lot.

"Are you going to say hi or just freak me out?" I ask them.

They both fall into my arms crying and I giggle a little and hug them.

"I guess this can count." I say smiling.

After a few minutes of hugging and crying in my shoulder, Tyler pulls away and looks in my eyes. I smile slightly and he just looks, he looks like this is the first time he has ever seen me.

"You're so..." He says after a while.

"So?" I ask him.

"You're so incredible. Your eyes..." He says looking mesmerised by them.

"What about my eyes?" I ask a little confused and scared.

Tyler gives me his phone and I look at myself in the camera. Well I now understand why they were staring at me. They are so bloody bright and they are so bloody blue.

"Well they're bright." I say taking a photo of myself.

"And you're still cheeky as shit." Tyler says laughing.

I giggle and give him back his phone. I sit still for a few minutes and notice Troye is still crying into me. I feel really bad as I must have destroyed him in ways that I won't be able to make better. I hug him and pull him closer.

"It's okay Troye. I am here." I say into his hair.

He starts to cry louder and I hug him tighter as my heart cracks a little. I have really upset these boys by doing what I thought might have been best. Tyler start to cry again so I pull him into my arms too.

I hug them both and kiss their heads softly. They both pull away after a little while and stare at me. I smile at Troye and he smiles back. I have missed seeing his smile, especially when he smiles with his teeth. I look at Tyler and smile too and desire fills his eyes.

I remember what brought me here in the first place, why I left the house. Why I left the people I have been counting on as friends or my new family. It was all down to the one person that should be here with me too.

And I remember why that person isn't here. He doesn't care anymore. He hates me and wanted me dead back in England. His words fill my head and it becomes harder for me to get them out. I shouldn't care anymore because we don't share anything anymore.

I guess I just wanted to see his face when I woke up. I just hoped that this was all a bad dream and I could wake up in my own bed with him fast asleep next to me.

I hold back my cries by biting my bottom lip but it doesn't make the tears stop from escaping my eyes. Tyler gives me a sad smile and I burst. I couldn't hold back my chocked sobs for any longer.

Tyler pulls me into his arms and I cry into his shoulder as my heart breaks more. I feel his arms gently hold me and his fingers drawing in my back.

"He doesn't care." I say crying.

"He does." Tyler says quietly.

"No he doesn't. He doesn't love me anymore." I say in between tears.

"He does love you. He regretted saying the stuff he said as soon as you ended the skype call. He isn't here because it's snowing in Minnesota and he is probably pissed because of the wedding." Troye says.

"Does he really regret saying everything horrible to me?" I ask him with the most tiniest bit of hope.

"Yes. He has been worried about you since the day you left." Troye says smiling.

I close my eyes and hug Tyler tight. He does the same and hugs me a little tighter. I just want to go and sleep. I don't want to be in this hospital room any longer than I have too.

"Ty when can we go back home?" I ask looking up at him.

"As soon as the nurses check you over. And a little while after just to make sure you are definitely okay." He says smiling.

"Can I go home with you? Can Troye come home with us too?" I ask him with a small voice.

"Yes of course you both can." He says smiling bigger.

"Thank you Tilly." I say hugging him again.

"It's okay sweet." He says kissing my head causing me to giggle.

I look at Troye and hug him too.

"I'm sorry for scaring you Troye... I promise I won't runaway ever again. I love you. Thank you for still caring about me." I say into his neck.

"It's okay Hun, next time if something happens make sure you talk to me first. I can and I will help you. I love you too, I will never leave you on your own." He says kissing my cheek.

"I will talk to you I promise." I say closing my eyes and enjoying our hug.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

1/2

Hey guys so if you enjoyed this chapter make sure to vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think.

Thank you so much!

Bye! Xx