134. Playing With The Guitars

Noelani's pov

I smile slightly and the elevator door opens. I pull away from mine and Troyes very tight hug. We walk out and Troye is behind me. He walks next to me and nervously takes my hand.

I hold his hand tighter and he holds mine properly as he knows that it is okay. It feels weird to hold his hand after so long. We use to hold hands everywhere because I would get nervous. I hold anyone's hand. It's just a habit of mine to hold someone's hand when I'm nervous or scared.

We walk out the front doors and I stop to get some fresh air. The air feels nice and cold but not cold enough to make me shiver.

"Are you okay?" " asks me quietly.

"I just feel sick. I think it's because I am nervous for tomorrow and partly alcohol." I say looking up at him.

"You'll be amazing. Just think of me when you are up there." He does his famous wink and I giggle.

"I'll think of you naked in the bedroom." I say laughing.

His face goes bright red and he nudges me. I shove him playfully too.

"No I'll think of you and your guitar. And the both of us singing." I say smiling at the fond memories.

"I hope they have guitars here." He says quietly.

"We could find out." I say pulling him by his arm back inside.

We walk down the corridors chatting and we come across a room.

"Troye I think we have found a room with guitars." I say reading a sign.

The sign says music room. I mean if it doesn't have guitars then it is a pretty shit music room. Troye opens the door and turns on the light.

The first thing we both see are two acoustic guitars. I run over to them and grab one and sit down. Troye shuts the door and grabs the other one. He sits next to me and we make sure they are both in tune.

I start to play a tune and Troye plays along too. I start to hum under my breath and Troye's smile grows as I start to sing. We start to sing together and we don't know all the lyrics or the chords. I stop all together and he does too.

"Troye I have to end the show too. And I'm going to be alone for most of it. I want to perform in front of everyone." I say nervously looking at him.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

I nod my head and his smile grows.

"I'll help you." He says jumping to the opportunity.

"I want to perform Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud ." I say quietly. "I want to sing it for Connor."

"Awh, that will be really cute." Troye says grinning.

"Is it stupid?" I ask him.

"No! He will love it!" Troye says hugging me.

"What if he finds it stupid?" I ask him as tears fill my eyes.

"He won't I know he will love it! He adores you when you sing. Noelani don't cry, I hate seeing you cry." Troye says wiping my cheeks, catching my falling tears.

"Troye I love him so much and I want him to know that. But lately I have been so distracted with memories, friends, work, PlayList... I just want to do something that will let him know I still love him, I just wish I could clear my head.

"Troye I want him to be my forever. I want to be able to call him mine with something that will symbolise our love to each other. Not just a kiss or holding hands. Or saying three words. I want something that will show us both that we are committed.