114. Editing Collabs and Bad Memories

Noelani's Pov

I giggle to myself and get into some clothes. Well I actually just get into some comfy clothes as I am not planning on going anywhere today. I brush my hair and put it up into a messy bun. I grab my laptop and sit at my desk.

Today I think is just going to be a day of editing. I have nothing else to do so why waste time when I can do something productive? I start to edit the collab I done with Ricky and I find myself laughing through quite a lot of it.

We both look awkward as we say our truths and lie. You can tell when we say our lie because our posture changes and we both quirk up our eyebrows. I wonder how Ricky's video has turned out. I mean we are both singing in it and I sing on my own at the end so I am nervous for him to put it up.

Ricky has sent me a short clip of his video through email and i send him a clip of mine. I insert his clip at the end of mine where my end card is. Just so when the subscribers have finished watching mine or Ricky's video they can click it and watch the others video.

I watch the video through to make sure that I am happy with the turn out and then I find background music. I find quite an upbeat song and I like it so I make sure that I play it through a huge majority of the video.

As I listen to normal music I find part of the video that I can screenshot for the thumbnail. Thumbnails are always difficult because you have to make it look good and wanting to persuade people into watching it. If you don't have a cool looking thumbnail then people won't give a shit about the content.

There's a part of the video when we both pull funny faces so I settle for that and edit the video title on to it and some other things to make it more me. It turns out looking pretty good and it would persuade me into watching it.

I save it into my files and now I have a collab ready for whenever the people want it and whenever Ricky wants to put his up. Now I have about ten or more other videos to edit... Yay.

I start to edit the videos I done with the English boys and I find myself crying with laughter. Most of the content is us laughing or making each other laugh. Filming with them was a lot of fun so hopefully I get some good content out of what we filmed.

Me and Alfie done the 'try not to laugh' challenge. Me and Marcus done the 'what's in my hand?' video. Me and Jim done the 'what am I drawing?' video. Me and Caspar done the 'Theme tune challenge.' And me and Joe done an impressions video.

Me and the girls also filmed together. We done more make up challenges and arty videos. They were interesting to make seem as u don't do makeup tutorials. But in my channel they are more of a challenge because I have more male viewers then they do.

I can't wait until PlayList because hopefully I will be able to film with more people that I haven't met. I just need to relax and not have panic attacks if they speak to me.

Alfie gave me the idea to vlog PlayList Live so I could start a second channel. I have already made it I just need to launch it and make vlogs that people might want to watch, or have bloopers for videos or something.

After about five or six hour of editing, I watch all of the videos I have edited so far and I find myself laughing way too much. If this is my reaction then I wonder what the viewers will think of it.

I hated filming with Marcus, I love him as a friend but the stuff he put in my hand... He put a spider on my hand! I literally freaked the fuck out and was crying in the blindfold. I was sobbing, I could feel it crawling around my hand.

I was begging him to take it off but all I could hear was him laughing and the others laughing too. It crawled up my arm! It wasn't a small spider either! It was flipping huge! I fell off the couch when I took off my blindfold off. I say it in Marcus' hand and I couldn't handle being in the same room with him.