165. Q And A With Jack And Finn

Noelani's pov

"This is our first time meeting her! Everyone please welcome the lovely Noelani Bungay!" Jack shouts.

I walk out nervously on to the stage and everyone's cheers were louder than before. I have my microphone in hand and I'm clutching onto it. I see Jack and Finn with smiles on their faces waiting for me to join them.

I am vlogging again just like I filmed the failed Panel. I told the guys at home what happened while I was on my way to dinner. I show the camera the audience and me and the twins. The three of us wave and I end the recording.

"Hi everyone!" I say waving with the hand that's not holding the microphone.

The audience all scream my name and I walk over to Jack and Finn. They open their arms. I walk into Jacks first saying a quick hi and then the same for Finn.

"Before we start this, I just want to quickly apologies to those who came to our panel. I'm sorry for getting mad at you guys when you were being lovely and being good to us.

"I just felt really embarrassed. I have told the boys this and that I wasn't happy with them. It's scary being up in front of hundreds of you. Especially when you tell them something personal.

"But I also want to apologies, mostly, to John and Hank. I feel like I have ruined PlayList Live. But they are so understanding. If I could take it back I would. But in a way I think it show everyone that was there, was that if I have to do something with others, I want us all to do it.

"I have a lot of stuff that I am doing on my own. When I am on stage I want to have fun so then hopefully you guys will have fun when watching it.

"So to you guys that were there, the people that were at home, John and Hanks and all the other people that are behind the scenes. I am so sorry for ending the panel on the spot and I hope y'all forgive me for it." I spill out.

"We forgive you Noelani!" They all scream.

I smile and wave to some of them and say small thank you's.

"So yeah anyway. That was then and this is now. Should we get this Q and A started?" I ask getting slightly excited again.

Everybody cheers ans shouts yes. I sit down on the couch opposite to Jack and Finn.

"Well first of all. I think we should thank Noelani for having the guts to come back on stage after her last event. Especially if all that drama happened!" Jack shouts.

Everybody squeals and claps.

"And secondly. I think we should tell you what is going on in this little show!" Jacks finishes.

"So this show is basically, me and Jack will be asking Noelani questions. They will be random questions that you guys have asked us. There will be a few challenges to so that is exciting.

"Then after an hour Connor Franta will come out and join in. Then after another half an hour Tyler Oakley will come out and have fun with the four of us and all of you guys!" Finn says reading from a card.

Everyone screams and I couldn't help but laugh at their excitement, it's so cute.

"So then! First question is one in general. Were you nervous about meeting me and Finn?" Jack asks me.

"Umm... Kinda, I guess. I haven't met you two before. I always get worried when meeting new people because, the boys could tell you. When I am comfy around you, I am weird as hell. But like where you're both new to me, I am like the most innocent and kind of shy person in the world.

"But I guess I was nervous about meeting you both because I watch your videos. It's just as weird for me. To get to meet other YouTubers, because I am a fangirl myself." I say in a rush.