123. Sexual Frustration On A Plane

Noelani's pov

I take out my camera so I can vlog a little bit more.

"Hey guys we are on the plane waiting to take off! We are so excited!" I squeal.

I film us taking off and Connor holds my hand as I film going past the clouds. Pretty I know. Tyler closes his eyes with music playing in his ears. He is such a good person.

Connor keeps on teasing me though, kissing my neck and whispering sweet nothings into my ear. His hand resting on my thigh making me tense up under his touch. Yet he seems so chilled out. Oh that is all going to change for him in the matter of minutes.

I begin to ignore his actions towards me and he soon enough gives up trying to get me frustrated. He closes his eyes and hugs himself as he settles into a sleep. Does he really think I'm not going to fight back?

I wait for a few minutes, scrolling through my phone for music. I choose to listen to Troye, I am obsessed with his EP at the moment. I can hear Connor snore slightly and that's when my plan takes action.

I move my hand to his thigh and he opens his eyes and looks at me. I smile my cute, innocent smile and he closes his eyes. He probably thinks I'm just doing it out of habit, oh no I'm not.

I wait a few more minutes and move my hand closer to his crotch. I watch his face twitch in his sleep. I rest my hand on his crotch and apply pressure. His breathing hitches slightly. I apply even more pressure and he moves in his sleep.

I smirk as I apply more pressure and I slowly undo the button to his trousers. I slowly unzip his flies and rest my hand on his boxers. His eyes snap open and he glares at me with wide eyes. I remove my hand.

"Two people can play this game, and I know how to play." I whisper in his ear.

He quickly zips his trousers back up and buttons it in a rush a.

"Game on." He says closing his eyes.

This bitch, he is going to suffer this plane journey. He basically gave me the invitation to make him sexually frustrated on a fucking plane! Well done boyfriend! Great move!

I close my eyes too, waiting for his next plan of action as I already know mine. I feel Connors fingers on my arms and he slowly pulls down my bra straps. Is that all he can fucking do? Failing to undress me? This boy is in for it.

I open my eyes and cuddle into him. He tenses up a little, expecting me to do my next plan of frustration. I wrap my arm around his waist and pull myself onto his lap. What? I don't have to wear my seatbelt now.

I cuddle into him, resting my hand on his shoulder. He closes his eyes and that's when my new, better plan takes place.

I slowly and carefully undo the buttons of his shirt. My fingers gently slide down his chest and I lay small kisses on his skin. I feel him twitch underneath me and I smirk against his chest.

I feel him growing hard so I move round on his lap and he groans slightly as his breathing hitches. I climb off his lap and see him trying to cover up his erection that I may have caused. Cheeky, I know.

He moves around on his seat trying to reposition himself and I giggle slightly. Oh Connor, I think you have lost this battle. He stands up and excuses himself to the toilet. I laugh slightly, well Connor you are a dirty fucker.

I look out the window and it's boring so I move and sit next to Tyler. I cuddle into him and close my eyes as I wait for Connor to return. Tyler is quite comfy to cuddle with, I don't know why, I just pressure because he is gentle when he hugs you.

Connor returns after ten minutes and his face is bright red. I can't tell if he is blushing or sweaty... I smile in Tyler's arm as Connor sits in the window seat. I open my eyes and see Connor is still red faced.

"You forgot to button up your trousers." I say holding back laughter.

"Okay you won that battle Noelani." He says embarrassed.

"Good. Now will you stop trying to make me sexually frustrated?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yes! I swear to god that is the end." He says far too quickly.

"Good. I'm glad you learned your lesson. I hope the toilet wasn't too much fun for you." I say giggling into his side.

"I hate you so much."

"Shut up. You are obsessed with me." I say kissing his neck.

I cuddle into him. Knowing that this bitch has seen what I will do if he tries that game again. I will cause him to have a personal and private toilet break.

I close my eyes and he pulls me closer to him and we both fall asleep for the rest of the flight.

Tyler's Pov

I can sense something very weird going on with Noelani and Connor but I have no idea what it is. I notice Connors hand slowly creeping up Noelani's thigh. And then Noelani would tense up or just stay still, looking like she is holding back something.

I decide that I should just ignore this weird couple and what they are doing. I put on my head phones and listen to all of the YouTubers songs. I would love to make a song, I think it would be funny.

I get woken up slightly by Noelani cuddling into me. I hear her giggle slightly so I just hug her and fall back to sleep. I have no idea where Connor is on this plane, probably on the toilet or something.

I feel Noelani's grip on me tighten and I feel her giggling into my arm. Someone else's legs brush against mine and I open my eyes a little and see Connor. He slumps next to Noelani and the window and his face is bright red.

I have no idea why his face is so red, maybe he is over heated? But whatever the reason is, Noelani is finding it hilarious as she laughs into my side.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter make sure you give it a vote and leave a comment telling me what you think of this chapter and the story so far!

Thank you!

See you in the near future! Xx