124. Arriving At PlayList Live

Connor's pov

It was only meant to be a fun little game between me and Noelani but that bitch had me really good. I had to use the plane toilet to fulfill my boyish needs. I mean a plane toilet is pretty cramped and all but I had to...

Noelani seemed pretty proud of herself when I returned, she even assured me that my button to my trousers were still undone. I hate her so much. She knows how to play that game with me. And if I'm honest, she can play it pretty well.

We cuddle on the cramped up plane seats and Noelani falls asleep. I decide not to do anything else to get her frustrated and needy for me. I don't want to have to go for a bathroom break again. I tickle her arm and Tyler wakes up so we talk for a while.

We arrive in Florida and I shake Noelani awake. She seems confused and then an adorable, tired smirk grows across her face.

"That plane journey was fun!" She says excitedly.

"Yeah..." I say knowing what she means.

"You were asleep for most of it though..." Tyler says confused.

"Anyway let's go!" I shout pushing us off the plane.

Noelani grabs the rucksack and we get off the plane. We rush of to the baggage claim and Noelani starts running and we chase her. She tries to lift her bag off but she struggles... Oh the memories.

"Do you remember the first time we met? Well I guess nothing has changed apart from we are together and you live with us." I say lifting it off for her.

"How could I forget? Trying to keep my excitement in for seeing you both was hard." She says smiling.

"I think you are just too weak to lift up your suitcase. It was stuck but you're also weak." I say smiling too.

"I'm not weak. I just like to pack way too much..." She says trailing off.

I grab my suitcase laughing and Tyler grabs his. We all walk down to the exits but we have another passport check. It's so annoying having to go through everything a million times. We show them our passports and they let us go through.

Noelani holds my hand as we walk out and we see a cab driver with a sign with our surnames. We hurry over to it and jump in the cab after putting our cases in the boot.

We all sit next to each other and it is apparently only a twenty minute drive to our hotel and the centre. It use to feel like it took longer but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Me and Tyler have seen the area millions of times so we aren't that bothered but Noelani is staring out the window taking photo's and vlogging our arrival.

She puts her camera away and cuddles into my side and she watches us drive past all the scenery. Me and Tyler are both holding her hands as she feels kinda nervous too.

Noelani's pov

I hold both of the boys hands as I start to feel scared. We pull up at the centre and hundreds of people surround the car. They all get pushed away by guards and I start shaking and my breathing quickens. I try to calm myself and Tyler realizes I am having a panic attack.

"Noelani it is okay. They will back away and calm down. Noelani look at me. You will be okay. Stay with me and Connor okay?" He says taking my other hand from Connor.

I nod my head and wipe my eyes. I take some deep breaths and close my eyes. Connor rubs my back and when I have calmed down and have my breathing sorted out, I open my eyes.

"Okay." I whisper.

The cab driver opens our doors and body guards help us out. I get pulled out from Tylers side so I grab hold of his hand as I am still frightened. Cameras start flashing and Connor joins my side, also holding my hand.

"Follow us." One of the guards say walking forwards.

We follow him closely and we hear people screaming our names. We smile as we walk together, hand in hand. We all stay close to the guard as he pushes us through.

Someone grabs Tyler and he has to apologise as he pulls away from them. They all try to grab us but we manage to escape their gripping hands. We arrive safe in the hotel and away from the craziness.

I take out my vlogging camera now that we are safe. I need to blog our arrival.

"So guys we are here and a lot of you are out there. That was crazy to get in the hotel. We are going to settle in and then go to a mainstage rehearsal!"

I end it there and I hear small squeals and English accents. I look up and see the boys stood with a group all smiling at me. I scream and run forwards greeting the English crew with my tears of happiness and hugs.

"I missed you all so much!" I say in tears.

"We missed you too!" Zoe says crying.

I take out my vlogging camera again very quickly.

"Guys I found my best friends! Sorry if I am crying but you haven't seen the worst yet. I'll see you in my room!" I end it and hug them all individually.

"We should go to our rooms and then come back down or you guys can come into our room when we have settled." Tyler says.

"Yeah Okay. We arrived ten minutes ago so we still have to go to our rooms." Jim says.

Connor comes back with all of our key cards. He gives them all to us and we fill up the lifts. Our luggage has already been brought up to our rooms so we just need to sort out who's sleeping where.

I walk down the corridor talking to Zoe, Tanya, Naomi and Louise. Me and Louise have been talking on twitter because this is the first time we have met. I love her already.

Zoe and Alfie are on one side of our room and Marcus and Naomi are on the other. We are neighbours! Me and the boys go into our room and Tyler claims his bed. Me and Connor find ours and it is a king sized bed.

"Well I am having this one." I say sitting on it.

"So am I." He says sitting on my lap.

I kiss him gently and I can hear fans screaming outside and chanting 'O2L'. Connor kisses me more, ignoring the fact that his brothers are here now. I don't mind though, if I get more of his attention.

"Guys..." Tyler says stopping midway.

Connor pulls away.

"Um I was just gunna say we have rehearsals in ten minutes." He says showing us his phone.

It has a message and my phone goes off with the same and so does Connors.

"We should go then." I say gently pushing Connor off me.

He pulls me up and there is a knock on our door. I jump a little. It can't be our friends as they still need to settle and plus they probably have jet lag so they must be exhausted.

"You three it's time for your mainstage rehearsal!" I hear a male voice shout through the door.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter make sure to vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of this chapter and the story so far!

Thank you so much!

See you soon! Xx