157. Hanging Out With Charlie- Mae And Jasmine

Noelani's pov

The door opens and I see the little smiling face of one of my favourite little girls. She runs over to me squealing and her parents follow her in. I stand up and open my arms and she leaps into them. I giggle as I lift her up and the six year old hugs me tight.

"Hello you." I say finally putting her down after a few seconds.

"Hi Noelani." Charlie- Mae giggles.

"Hi it's nice to see you all again." I say shaking hands with her parents.

"Thank you so much for giving our little girl the opportunity to hang out with you. She's not going to stop talking about it for days and between you and us, neither will we." Her mum laughs.

"Oh I see, I have some secret fans here too." I say winking at them both.

Charlie giggles as she hugs my side. We sit down on the couch and Charlie- Mae starts telling me about her school just like she said she would at the meet and greet. Her favourite lesson is English and home time, I could understand that, they were my favourite subjects too.

She is one of the highest achieving students in her class for her age which is incredible. She dislikes maths but is still doing really well in it. She tells me the six times tables which is very good for her age, I feel proud of my new little friend. She seems like a very smart girl for a six year old.

"When you upload a new video, me, mummy and daddy cuddle up and get snacks as we watch it together. We always laugh and I love the one you done with Connor when you kissed! It was so cute!" She squeals.

"Awh I'm glad you all like my videos. Do you ship Nonnor?" I ask her.

"Yes the three of us definitely ship you and Connor! You two are so sweet together!" Her mum says excitedly.

"Awh thank you. It's weird having grown ups as fans, but then it is pretty impressive to us YouTubers. It gives us something to brag about to each other." I say blushing slightly and also winking cheekily.

"Well you inspire our little girl to be the best she can. We respect that you make videos that are suitable for all ages, especially so young children can watch them too. Not many YouTubers do." Her dad says.

"I understand. Who else do you watch?" I ask them.

"O2L and their individual channels and sometimes Troye and Tyler. Mostly when Tyler does a collab or a q and a." Charlie's mum answers for her.

"Have you had the chance to meet them?" I ask slightly interested.

"No but Charlie really wants to. We aren't able to make it to the joint meet and greet and O2L's. Which is a shame because they seem like really nice lads." Her dad says looking slightly downed.

"I could maybe organise something so Charlie- Mae could meet them?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Would you really do that for our daughter?" The mum asks me tearing up.

"Yeah of course I would! But it depends on if they are free." I state so I am not making any promises.

"Oh my... Thank you Noelani!" Charlie- Mae says crying.

I hug her tight and the three of them repeat thank you's. We only have a few minutes left so I take photo's with them. Even the mum and dad want to have selfies with me! I found that quite amusing to be fair.

When it's Charlie's turn I pick her up and she hugs me tight as her dad takes the photo's. She pulls the cutest faces when we take silly photo's and I give her a piggy back for some of them.