69. Unwanted Desire

Songs for this chapter:

Heart Of Gold- Birdy

Wings- Birdy
~~~~~~~~~~
!Warning! This chapter includes violence and upset! May be sensitive to some readers.
~~~~~~~~~~

Connor's pov.

I smile as I watch Noelani sleep. She didn't even finish her goodbye before she passed out. She looks cold though, I can see her shivering but her duvet is around her hips. I wish someone would tuck her in or at least try and warm her up, she looks frozen. She has cuddled into herself to stay warm but it's obviously not working.

I can imagine her next to me right now. Her head resting on my chest and her arm around my waist with her body pressed up again mine to keep warm. Her feet wrapped round my legs as she wants to stay close for my warmth and protection. I really wish I could have that right now.

Every so often she would murmur and talk about me in her sleep. It's quite cute actually. She would say my name with a distant 'I love you' at the end. Or she would tell me she misses me and dreams of having me to cuddle with. At least we are both dreaming of the same things, being in each other's hold.

I have little conversations with her as she is unconscious. I have taken screenshots of when she looked adorable and put them up on Twitter or Instagram.

Everyone is freaking out and thinks the same as me. I can't wait to see her again. I know it's only been a day but from being with her nearly all the time to being in a different state... It's kinda hard. But this skype call was nice. Just a shame it had her crying near the beginning.

That reminds me... I need to call Tyler. I struggle to end the call with Noelani because that will be the last I see of her until the next time we skype or interact. I quickly press the end call button and phone Tyler. It's only about eleven at night where they are anyway.

"Hello Connor." Tyler says with a drunken smile on his face.

"Hi Ty." I say a little pissed off.

"What's up?" He asks slurring.

"Noelani was quite upset earlier, she was in tears. She told me you two have had a falling out but she didn't tell me why. You told her to go back to England and to be tortured, you said some other horrible things to her.

"She is broken about it Ty and its hurting me because I can't do anything but tell her it'll be okay when you are next door probably wanting to hurt her! You have to put up with each other for two weeks without me being there." I say angrily.

Tyler's face softens up a little and realisation seems to flood his body.

"I know Connor, it's just hard because I told her something and I didn't get the reaction I wanted. I know I have to look at her nearly everyday but it makes me break inside. I just wish she would understand.

"I didn't mean anything that I said I was just angry with her and she was so gentle towards me and then she got angry as I was cutting away at her. I nearly hit her... I said nobody here cares about her and they never will... She screamed at Joey to not touch her and to leave her alone... She wanted me to hurt her... She told Joey that... I don't know what I've done!" He says in tears.

"What did you tell her that she didn't react well to? This is Noelani we are talking about so it must be pretty bad..." I ask curiously.

"It doesn't matter." He says quickly.

"Well it does if you two aren't friends anymore. And you said all of that to her and nearly hit her..." I say confused and more pissed off.

"We are still friends." Tyler says.