88. I'm A Cheeky Bitch

Noelani's Pov

I ask the boys what I have missed and not much has happened. Only me going missing and then all of the youtube family went out searching for me.

I ask them if Connor knows that they both found me and they both say they haven't contacted him since they found me. They have been sat by my side for hours just waiting for me to wake up. Apparently Troye sang to me at some point, I wish I was awake to have heard that.

I tell the boys everything I remember which was basically everything but my memory is fuzzy at some parts. The boys say they found my footprints and that they followed them. They went to the cafe I went to and they were chased. I tell them the same happened to me and that I freaked out and only just managed to escape.

I feel really bad for scaring everybody so much. I feel bad for answering Troye's call and leaving him with just a simple goodbye. Troye keeps on saying that he's glad I answered it. It scared him a lot when I hung up but if I didn't answer I could still be out in the snow.

There's a knock on the door and it opens. A doctor comes in smiling. Both the boys hold my hands and I look at them as our fingers automatically intertwine. I hold their hands tightly as I am scared.

Troye's rests his other hand on top of mine and I smile at him scared. He kisses my cheek and I rest my head on his shoulder and look at the doctor. Tyler gently rubs my hand with his thumb and it makes me a little tired but the doctor is kinda worth keeping your eyes open for.

"Hey. Nice to see you awake." He says.

If I didn't fall for Connor then this guy would probably win my heart. He is rather quite hot! I smile slightly thinking about Connor, but only because he apparently regrets the things he said doesn't mean we can still be together. I just hope we can because he is everything to me, literally.

"Nice to see you... Uh... Being all doctory." I say stumbling for words.

The boys laugh, Troye squeezes my hand a little and the doctor blushes slightly.

"Well I guess that's my job. How ya feeling?" He asks.

"Well ya know... Shit." I say holding back a giggle.

The boys are still laughing.

"I guess that can be understandable. Are you normally this cheeky?" He asks.

"Hu, cheeky is my middle name. Only exhaust your kinda cute like these two doesn't mean you get treated differently." I say giggling slightly.

"I see you think I'm cute..." He says easing his eyebrow and smirking.

"You're forgetting the kinda. And I said you are kinda cute like these two so don't get too excited."

I think the drugs they have been giving me are a bit too strong or have kicked in finally. He shakes his head as he laughs a little and the boys have calmed down with their laughing.'

"How's the pain rate?" He asks me.

"Well from 0 to 10 as in you being a pain in the ass... I would say a good ol' 9." I say giggling.

The two boys are both crying with laughter again.

"Hey are you free tonight?" He asks biting his bottom lip.

Biting your bottom lip doesn't work unless if you are Connor Franta. Sorry buddy but that trick has been taken and the one that has taken it does it much better.

"No I am fucking expensive." I say in a pissed tone of voice.

"Just playing with ya." He says winking.