99. Showering Together

Connor pulls me into his side and drags the covers that we managed to kick off the bed, over the both of us. I could really do without the duvet covers and have a blanket, I am too overheated. His body temperature is through the roof anyway and I expect mine is too. All I feel is sweaty again and like a mess.

I look up at Connor and gently kiss him. His lips are plump and bright red and I noticed a few marks on his neck from where I was kissing him. I guess he can borrow my makeup. His hair is in a fashionable mess, styled by me. I'm taking credit for it. And he is staring at me with a smile playing on his lips.

"What?" I ask out of breath.

"Have I told you that you are gorgeous?" He asks me looking at my, he's a cheeky shit, but looking at my breasts.

"Well, for starters, my eyes are up here. And two, yes. I think you mentioned something along those lines." I say smiling.

"You're fucking incredible." He whispers.

"As are you. I'm taking a shower. I feel gross." I say rolling out of bed.

I stumble slightly as I forgot how much my body actually aches. I wobble to the bathroom making a slight sprint. I hear footsteps behind me.

"You're not showering alone." He says as I get in the shower.

"You needy little shit." I say giggling.

I pull him in after me and press the button for water. It sprays us both with freezing cold water and I squeal as I didn't expect the coldness. I turn the dial so we can have warm water and I turn to face Connor.

Connor pushes me up against the shower wall kissing me again. His body is wet with cold water. Water droplets from his fringe drip down and run down my cheek and nose. I kiss him back as my fingers trace his toned stomach muscles.

He presses himself against me, his stomach against mine and his nose pressing next to mine. I lean up and kiss his shoulders. I travel up his neck and he groans at a certain point. I take advantage and kiss and nibble at his weak spot.

That bitch is gunna have a bruise... I kiss him back on the lips and his hands travel down my sides. I cringe slightly as he touches my scars. His arms snake around my back and he pulls me closer to his body.

"Are we actually going to shower now?" I ask him.

"If we have to." He says smirking.

I grab his shampoo and hold it out to him. He shakes his head and pushes it back towards me. I squirt some on my hands. I massage it into his hair and scalp and he sighs slightly.

I push him under the water and he washes it out and as he does so I shampoo my hair. I wash it out after him but he makes the task difficult by punishing me with kisses on my weak spot. I grab a sponge and squirt on some of the body wash.

"Can you wash my body, I can't be fucked." He says biting his bottom lip.

"No do it yourself you lazy shit." I say cleaning my body.

"Please?" He asks still biting his bottom lip.

Fuck you Connor, he knows that when he does that I can't resist him. His hair sticking out from all directions and droplets of water running down his chest.

"Fuck you." I say as I clean his body.

Showers are kinda awkward when you have a partner... You can't hide your body as they stand there and admire you. Connor is staring at my body. Biting his bottom him as his eyes look me up and down.

I manage to keep my eyes from his head to his nipples. I am not a pervert unlike him. But I must comment that he is a sexy pervert if anything.

"You are such a horny mother fucker." I say pushing him under the water to get the soap and bubbles off his body.

"Not my fault I have an irresistible girl friend." He says grinning.

"I have a fine ass boy friend," Literally his butt his quirky as fuck! "but you don't see me gazing at him naked."

"You watch me get undressed." He says winking.

"Yeah but you still have boxers on when I watch. When you go nude I cover my eyes and most likely hide." I say telling the truth.

"You still watch me get undressed. I catch you peeping through your fingers occasionally." He says grinning.

"And Fuck you Connor Franta." I say knowing he won.

"You love me really." He says kissing me.

"Yeah... Sadly." I say giggling.

"Well you can't take back what we just done." He says holding my waist.

"I know, and I don't want to take it back." I say smiling shyly.

"Just so you don't freak the fuck out later. I used protection." He says kissing my cheek.

Well I forgot about that... Good fucking job! Praise Connor Franta! Hallelujah praise the Lord! Bows down to Connor and even when he is horny he still uses protection.

"Good job... I don't think we are ready for a kid..." I say nervously.

"Nah, just fooling around and having fun." He says with a sexy wink.

"Well I'm getting out." I say hopping out the shower and grabbing a towel.

"I'm gunna stay in for a few minutes." He says closing the shower door.

"Shame, you'll miss seeing me get into clothes!" I call.

"There will be other days!" I hear him shout.

I giggle and get changed into my minnie mouse onesie. My body seriously fucking hurts like shit right now! I change my bed sheets because they are wet with yucky... Yeah you get it... I hope so at least... If you don't then you are lucky.
~~~~~~~~~~

3/3

Hey guys so this is to thank you for 400 votes! That is amazingly cool!

I hope you have enjoyed these chapters. You have had like 17 to 19 updates this week because y'all are so incredible!

Do you think Noelani will be doing something exciting in her future like Tyler and Connor are?

Do you think Connor is mad at Boelani because she had so many panic attacks whilst...?

Do you think that shower scene was sexy? *Fails a sexy wink*

Wouldn't the sex scene and shower scene be so awkward if Tyler was to walk in on them! Oh my! I think Tyler would rip his eyes out!

Where do you think Tyler is?

If you enjoyed these three chapter please vote for them and leave a comment to the questions above and also telling me what you thought of the chapters and story so far!

Thank you!

Bye! Xx