152. Getting Ready For The Meet and Greet

Noelani's Pov

I grab my dress, bra and knickers along with my towel and go into the bathroom. I lock the door and turn the shower on.

As it adjusts to a nice heat I get undressed and I also grab my razor so I can shave. I put the shampoo and body wash inside the shower. I jump in closing the shower doors behind me.

I let the warm water run down my body and let it drench my hair. I stand under the stream of water for a good couple of minutes before I massage shampoo into my hair and scalp.

As I wait for it to soak in slightly I shave my underarms. When I am done I rinse out the shampoo and add the second one. As I wait, I shave my legs, just to pass the time and get shit done whilst I wait. I rinse out the shampoo and finally do my conditioner.

I wash my body as I sing to myself. I keep on singing songs and then passing into other ones. It's weird but kinda amazing. Some of the songs fit in really well with each other and other just fail. 

I let the water rinse out the conditioner. I realise that I am singing louder but I don't care. The shower is my stage for me to practise. I make sure all the conditioner is out and turn off the shower.

I rinse out my hair and jump out of the shower and wrap myself in the towel. I dry my body and get changed. I feel refreshed. I blow dry my hair seem as I only took twenty minutes. Luckily this blow dryer doesn't leave a horrible burnt smell on your hair.

I go out but I need someone to button up the top part for me. The zip was on the side so I could do it on my own. I go out holding my wet towel so I can leave it to dry on the radiator.

"Hey do you want me to button the top part for you?" Tyler asks walking over.

I smile and nod. He buttons it and hugs me from behind.

"You look gorgeous just like I said you would." He says quietly.

"You're looking pretty fine, fresh, fierce yourself Tilly." I say neatening his collar.

He smiles and leaves me to do my hair and my makeup.

I decide on my natural makeup. I put my hair up in a bun using a donut. It's quite high up but it makes the look complete. I add a flower crown around the bun and I think it looks quite tumblr.

I take a picture of my hair so I can upload it to tumblr... What? I can try tumblr styled stuff if I want.

"Noelani you know you love me." Troye starts.

"And that you love us." Tyler and Connor say.

"Yes?" I ask questioningly.

"Could you please do our quiffs? You done them really nice yesterday." Connor asks.

"Get me your hair gel and a comb." I say walking over to my bed.

Tyler runs and gets what I asked for. Troye sits in front of me so he can go first.

I put some hair gel in my hands and rub them together. I rub it into his hair messily so it spreads around. He sighs slightly and I laugh.

I use my fingers to push up his fringe. I do it straight up like he has it. I comb his sides and back down and he looks good looking. I can say that, I think Connor will look the best but the other two can still be good looking.

"Thank you!" Troye squeals looking into the mirror.

He takes a selfie and I laugh because he done what I done when I finished doing my hair.

Tyler sits down next and I go through the same process. I push his fringe up messily but it looks like a stylish messy, not a 'I just woke up' messy. Does that make sense?