162. Exhaustion

Connor's pov

I wake Noelani up gently as she would want a little bit of time to get ready. She groans for me to leave her alone and let her sleep.

"Hun you have to wake up, we need you to do the panel with us." I say rubbing her arm.

"Can you do it on your own?" She asks me.

"No sweetie you have to be there too." I tell her.

"But I'm too tired." Her voice breaks slightly.

"I know but you have to because the fans want you to do it." I say kissing her head.

She rolls out of my arms and off the couch. I hear her crying as she walks to our room. She slams the door shut and I can hear her cry.

"Noelani please let me in." I say feeling bad.

"Just leave me alone." She says in tears.

"Connor let me try, it's not your fault she is probably just drained from energy." Troye says hugging me.

I move away from the door and Troye quietly opens it.

Troye's pov

Connor woke up Noelani so she could get ready for the panel but she woke up and slammed the door crying. She isn't over reacting to something, she is just tired and wants to rest. It's understandable. 

I open her door slowly and I hear her cries are muffled. I walk in and close the door behind me and walk over to her on the bed. She is sat up crying with her head in her hands.

"Troye I am too tired." She cries to me.

"I know you are sweetie. Why don't you go to it and if you feel like you can't make it, just whisper to one of the staff members in the room that you don't feel up to it. They will allow you to leave because they understand that you have a busy schedule." I say rubbing her back.

"But I don't want to let everyone down. They are looking up at me to be the star and I'm not ready for it. It is slowly building on top of me and I just want to sleep it all away.

"It's not Connor's fault and I shouldn't be sat here crying about it. I should be happy that people want me to do this I just wish I could relax before I have to go and face more people." She says in tears.

"We understand that it is tough. We really do and you are so busy with everything for the next three days. Everyone respects you if you find it tough and you want to quit. They signed you up for these activities because they know that you will do it from your own will.

"But if you feel like you can't make it whisper to either Tyler or Connor that you can't do it. They will tell a staff member and they will take you back to your room. People will understand that this is all hard for you because it's your first event. Go and get ready and come back to us when you want to go." I say hugging her.

She nods her head and I leave her room so she can get ready and redo her hair.

"Is she okay?" Connor asks looking upset.

"Yeah she is just exhausted and feeling like is badly pressured. She didn't mean what she said to you, she justs needs a good sleep." I say reassuring him.

"Okay." He says nodding his head slightly.

Noelani's pov

I feel bad for shouting at Connor but I'm just really tired and stressed out. I hope he will understand.

I just don't want to do something fun and exciting if I feel knackered. I don't have the energy to do it. I can't even be bothered with my hair and makeup. I am doing it anyway because I don't want to disappoint the people who are here, my friends, John and Hank, everyone that is involved and myself.

It just freaks me out how a few months ago I was being abused and bullied in England and now I'm here. I have friends, I have young people looking up to me and I am no longer getting hurt. It's everything I've ever wanted but I guess I didn't think that I could ever get this in life.

I walk out my room clutching my vlogging camera. Connor looks upset and my smile drops completely. I walk over to him and hug him from behind. He jumps slightly but relaxes when he realises that it is me.

"I'm sorry for getting angry at you Connor. I am just really tired. I don't want to do something if I can't put all of me into it. I'm going to try but I just need rest and to relax for a little while." I say hugging him tighter.

"It's okay hun. I just don't like seeing you cry. It makes me feel bad because you are put in the deep end and having to work hard and not relax. I just want you to be happy." He says turning in my arms.

"I am happy, I really am. I'm just tired and want a little break from working." I say smiling up at him.

"Instead from exploring, you can sleep. Tell me your plans for the last show, like if you want people to join you. I will organise it for you and show you the plans to you when you wake up. I want to help you.

"This is a lot for someone to do on their own and quite frankly, I don't think this should be done alone. Me and the boys want to help you." Connor says smiling at me too.

"Thank you Connie. I have a piece of paper that have my ideas on. I just need to ask the YouTubers if they are free to do it." I say yawning at the end.

"Me, Tyler and Troye will do that for you when you sleep. We will move things around so they can fit if we have to. I want this last show to be what you want to happen." He says looking me in the eyes.

"Thank you Connor. It means a lot to me." I say as my cheeks turn pink.

I reach up and gently kiss him and he soon returns it to me, causing me to giggle slightly. He pulls away grinning.

"Are you two ready to go?" Tyler asks coming out of his room.

I nod my head and Connor takes my hand and we make our way to the panel. I squeeze his hand as we reach the fans. Connor pulls me closer to him and I wrap my arm around his waist as he holds my shoulders.

They don't even try to make a grab for any of us. They are all screaming our names so they can have our attention. We keep on walking to a room I have never been in before. I watch where Tyler is walking as he is following the guard. I have no clue as to what part of the building we are in...

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter then make sure to vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of this chapter and the story so far.

So close to the end... Ah!

Have a nice day or night! xx