141. Super Fruity Pickup Lines

Noelani's pov

I get in the elevator and go up to our floor which is the top floor. Everyone is still in arena, giving us a few minutes to escape. The metal doors open and I walk down the hall.

I hear Mitch's laugh, I could recognise it anywhere because of his videos. I follow his laugh and it lead me to a door. I prep my hair slightly combing it with my fingers and I knock on the door.

The door swings open and Scott pulls me in laughing.

"Hey." I say quietly.

"Hi. You look cute." He says.

"Oh give us a twirl?" Mitch says as we walk into their main room.

I spin round slightly and they both whistle. I giggle slightly as my cheeks flush pink. I sit down next to Mitch.

"What are we filming?" I ask.

"Well first you need to go and get your camera." Scott says.

"Okay. I'll be back in a few seconds." I say waving as I run out the front door.

I run to my room and unlock the door. I can't believe I forgot it... I grab my camera and check the battery, it is full. Thank god for that because I have no idea how long we will be recording.

I quickly redo my makeup and my hair and I go back out to their room. I knock on the door and they say it is open. I walk in and they are sat in front of their camera waiting.

"Sorry did I take too long?" I ask worried that they have been waiting for ages.

"No, not at all. Are you ready to start?" Mitch asks.

"What are we going to be doing?" I ask them again.

"We were thinking about doing pick up lines with you. We think it would be funny and different." Scott says shrugging.

"Yeah that sounds cool! And then for mine we could do 'Ways to ditch your friends.'" I suggest.

"Oh my god yes! That sounds like so much fun!" Mitch squeals. "I have so many ideas in my head already!"

"Okay." I say smiling.

I sit in the middle of the boys and they hide me by sitting in front of me for the beginning of the video. It's what they do if they have someone to film with.

"Hi I'm Sponge Bob." Scott says with a slight wave.

"Hey I'm Patrick." Mitch says with a low voice.

They both jump away so I am in shot.

"And I am Sandy!" I say waving.

"And we all live in Bikini Bottom." We say together.

"Hi everyone, today we have a very special guest, who are you?" Scott asks me.

"I am Noelani Bungay!" I say smiling.

"You guys may recognise her from some of Tyler Oakley's or Connor Franta's videos. But a few months ago she made her own channel and it is amazing! We are obsessed!" Mitch says excitedly.

"I am obsessed with you guys!" I say giggling slightly.

"We were so excited to meet you and we are glad you came over to say hi." Scott says.

"I was really nervous because I am still new to this YouTube thing. This is my first time at PlayList Live. But it's exciting and I am looking forward to seeing people that watch my videos and meeting more YouTubers myself."

"Well we are on your bestfriend list now." Mitch says.

"Anyway! Today we are going to tell you a few pick up lines. They may or may not work but have fun saying them to your crush/ boyfriend/ girlfriend. Or maybe even your best friend." Scott says laughing.

We wait a few seconds and then start saying some.

"Hey I'm lost, can you give me directions to your bedroom?" Scott asks expressing the last word.

"Hi I lost my teddy, is it okay if I sleep with you?" I say in a cute voice.

"Are you cat food because you smell like something that I do not want." Mitch says holding back a laugh.

Me and Scott giggle as that isn't a pick up line but we let it slide. I guess we can mix insults too.

"Is your dad a baker? Because you have a nice set of buns." Scott says with hand gestures and using me...

"What is that in your eye? Oh wait... It's a TWINKLE!" I say moving closer to the camera.

I shout twinkle and I do a cute giggle at the end.

"Okay that was an adorable one." Scott says.

"Has Connor said that to you?" Mitch asks teasing me.

"He has said a lot of thing to me." I say winking. "Anyway it's your go!"

"Are you a library book because... I want to check you out... I don't even know if libraries still exist." Scott says thinking about it.

Me and Mitch lose it and burst out into laughter.

"Libraries do still exist..." I say laughing.

"Oh... I should go back to one..." He says laughing.

I am sat there not able to breathe because I'm laughing too hard. Mitch is cry with laughing. He is wiping his eyes and repeating a chorus of 'Holy shits' to 'That's great'.

Once we have calmed down it is my go again.

"Are you a fast food sandwich? Because you'll be a McGorgeous." I say thinking of Connor as he used that one on me a few weeks ago.

"Are you road kill? Because I want to take you home for dinner." Mitch says exaggerating the 'er' in dinner.

"That outfit looks great on you... But I think that I would look better on you." Scott says pointing at the camera, then to himself and then back at the camera.

"Oh we are getting abit sexual now are we Scott?" Mitch says raising an eyebrow.

"Well we have to spice things up a bit." Scott says shrugging.

"Are you Mississippi? Because I misses your p..." I say holding back laughter.

"Holy crap! I never thought of that... That is amazing" Scott says clapping his hands as he laughs.

"Noelani are you trying to tell Connor something?" Mitch asks with a serious voice.

"Holy crap no! Mitch!" I squeal pushing him in the side.

"Only checking..." Mitch says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Mitch I can't believe you." I say giggling slightly.

"Are you caffeine? Because I can't go a day without you."

I awh as Mitch says that because it. It makes me think of Connor and his coffee addiction.

We all say a few more each and we are all in hysterics by the end. I am leaning back on the couch trying to catch my breath as I hold my stomach. Mitch is wiping his constant flow of tears as Scott is turning off the camera after we ended it.

We done a three part harmony to end their video and we sounded really good. Must saying but I think that is their best three part harmony yet...

Our weekly obsessions were PlayList Live and our songs of the week were Boss by Fifth Harmony for Scott, Don't by Ed Sheeran for me and Another World by The Chemical Brothers for Mitch.

I loved filming this video but I wonder how mine will turn out. I think it will be quite funny.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys! Did you see what I done with the title? *winks*

If you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of Thai chapter and the story so far!

Thank you!

See ya! Xx