173. The Last Show

Music for this chapter:
Evolution of Music- Pentatonix
Give Me Love- Ed Sheeran
~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

I nod, smile as best as I can and walk out...

Screams and cheers fill my ears and I clutch onto my microphone. I walk to the front of the stage and the audience space is completely filled up. even the audience seats that are above me. I smile at the crowd and wave.

"Hey everyone! It is so cool to be here!" I shout.

Their screams grow and I laugh more as I am also vlogging this.

"So this is the Last Show! The last day of PlayList Live we have together. Wow there are so many of you... " I say vlogging them all.

I giggle and give my camera to one of the crew members so they can film odd parts for me.

I walk over to my seat and sit on it. The crowd quietens down slightly.

"So tonight you will be seeing my face for a very long time and a few special guests! This show is going to have some Q and A's, challenges, gossip, preformances and just generally having fun. So I hope you guys will enjoy it!

"It feels like this week has flown by, I remember being on this stage five days ago and being scared. Now I feel more confident and it will only be me on it! I hope you guys have had just as much fun as we have. Also that you have met everyone you wanted to meet.

"In a minute or two our first guests will be coming on. They will be performing to you guys and then we will have a small chat. But while we wait I'm just gunna talk to you guys.

"So this week has been crazy for every single one of us. You guys running around to meet us and to go to places to see shows or interviews. And then us staff have to plan out everything and then meet y'all and make you guys happy. It's a lot of fun but tiring.

"I think it's fair to say that we have all down really well and that we deserve our first guests and them performing! Please welcome, the amazing, Pentatonix!" I shout.

The five of them all run out and stand in front of the stage. They stand with Avi and Kevin crouched down in the front. With Scott, Mitch and Kirsten at the back stood up. They start to sing their own arrangement of 'Evolution of Music'.

My smile grows when everyone cheers. I sit in my seat swaying slightly and singing along in my head. I may know all the words... I love this arrangement because is takes you all the way from the 1600's to more modern music.

These guys are so good live though! Everyone keeps on cheering and dancing slightly. I look up at all the YouTubers and they are all jamming away. I giggle to myself and enjoy the rest of the performance.

They finish and everyone applauses. I stand up clapping and so does everyone else. They all smile and come and sit with me. I pass them a mic each.

"Hey you guys!" I say excitedly.

"Hey! Oh my god you guys were so much fun to perform in front of!" Scott says happily.

"You guys were really good! I was loving it! And so were the audience."

"That was so much fun. Ahh!" Kirsten says jumping up and down on her seat.

"So how have you guys enjoyed PlayList?" I ask the five of them.

"Yes It was so much fun! We met more of our fans, got to perform at shows, had loads of cool interviews about our ep! It was amazing! Best so far!" Mitch says.

"I'm glad you all had fun..."

After talking to pentatonix for twenty five minutes they leave the stage with a very loud cheer. I am doing a tiny five minute Q and A until my next two guests come on.