74. Added Word

Songs for this chapter:

I'm A Mess- Ed Sheeran
~~~~~~~~~~

Ricky's pov

Noelani stops mid sentence. I hear her scream in pain and her phone tumbling and smacking onto the ground or something. I hear her cries and screams but she can't talk.

I start to panic as it sounds like she is being tortured. I grab my car keys and Jc's. I run to Jc and Kian.

"We need to go! It's Noelani! I think she is hurt!" I say in panic. "I could hear we screaming and she said that The Waiter attacked her. He is back and close to her."

"Fuck. We need to hurry before he finds her." Jc says taking his keys from me.

"What's wrong with Noelani? Why hasn't she come back yet?" Troye asks walking over.

"We can't wait Troye." Kian says running to the door.

"No you tell me what is wrong with my best friend!" He shouts at us.

"The Waiter found her and attacked her again. She managed to escape but she phoned me and she sounded like she was in a lot of pain. She was basically begging me to find her and at the end all I could hear was her screaming and crying." I tell him quickly.

"I'm coming with you." Troye says walking to the door.

"No you can wait here." Kian says pushing him back.

"I am not waiting around for you to call me and tell me that she won't be okay!"

"Troye stay here. Prepare the house for when we come back with her." Jc says calmingly.

"Fine. But you better call me as soon as you find her!" He says looking at the three of us.

"Okay." We all say together.

We run out me to my car and Jc's and Kian gets in my car. Jc has blankets in the back of his car so we can wrap Noelani up in them.

I drive to the place Noelani was describing to me and she has gone quite far out. Jc follows behind me and we approach the bridge.

We look round and can't see Kian's car anywhere. We cross the bridge slowly and carry on driving forward.

"There's my car!" Kian shouts pointing at a black car on the side of the road.

I pick up speed and turn round so I am on the right side of the road when we drive back. Kian has undone his seatbelt and his hand in king wring on the door handle.

I pull up next to it and jump out as well as Kian and Jc. I run over with the other two and see Noelani with her eyes closed.

I open the car door and catch her before she falls out. I can see her tear tracks on her cheeks. Her clothing is soaked red and her hand is clutching at her stomach and stained with blood.

Jc passes me a blanket and I cover her in it. I lift her up carefully and her head rolls backwards. I support her as much as I can and Kian covers up her shoulders with the blanket.

"We need to bring her home." I say carrying her to my car.

"No she needs the hospital!" Jc shouts.

"If we go there Noelani will panic and hurt herself more! She hates hospitals especially if Connor isn't there with her! We can call the paramedics to our house and they can sort her out there! They will happily sort her out at home if that makes the patient feel more relaxed. I'm not scaring her with that place because she will never forgive us!" I shout as I lay her down in the back seat.