139. Selfie Challenge

Noelani's pov

We wait for someone to come out with our challenge cards so we entertain them all by telling them what happened last night. They all awh when I tell them about Troyes little surprise and tears threatened to fall. Troye hugs me from behind and I hug him too.

Somebody comes out with cards and everybody falls silent as they give me and Connor the challenge cards. We both open them and the challenge I have seems interesting.

"We can do your challenge first." Connor says closing his card again.

"Okay. So my challenge is something called the Selfie Challenge. The people back stage have put that you guys are well behaved when seeing us so this is safe for us to do. But you guys have to promise that you won't pull us around or grab at us." I say.

They all say that they won't hurt us, with the exception of a few others saying different things.

"Okay, so the Selfie Challenge is where us four have to use our phones and go out to you guys and take as many selfies as we can but they have to be good quality. Who ever has loads of selfies and they all look good then they win." I say reading the card.

Everyone screams with excitement and the four of us take our phone out and stand up. Security guards fill some of the front row and the aisles, probably so they won't flood to us and trap us in one area. They all seem pretty good though. Standing their excitedly waiting for us to go down.

The four of us walk down with me in the front, Connor behind and then Troye and Tyler. We all stand next to each other.

"3... 2... 1!" I shout.

The four of us run and split up with our phones in hand. I run right to the back and the far right. People reach out to touch you or to hold your hand.

"Guys do a heart with your hands." I shout.

I turn on the camera and go on the front view. They all hold up their heart gestures and I take a photo of it when the camera has focused on all of us.

The photo is cute and I thank them all and run to the otherside. I tell them what I want to happen and I feel arms wrap around me. I giggle and take the photo.

I can hear Tyler's laugh and then Troyes. I look over and see Tylers lavender hair. Everyone is surrounding him and pulling at him and he yelps slightly.

I run over to him and pull him away to act as if we are gunna take a photo together. I don't want them getting nearly because I helped tyler from getting hurt.

"Thanks." He whispers.

"No problem. I don't fancy hearing you in pain." I say holding up my phone.

I tell him and the crowd behind us what to do and me and Tyler pull silly faces and I take the photo. I walk to the other side at the front and Connor is there.

I tell him what to do and the crowd but, Connor being Connor, disobeyed my orders. Just as I am about to take the photo he plants his lips on my cheek. Everyone squeals and I start going red.

I kiss his cheek for his photo and everyone's phones flash as they capture the moment. We walk into different directions and I find Troye. We stand next to each other and we both pout as the others do the heart.

The five minute alarm goes off and the four of us run back on to the stage. I took a few with the crowd as I walked up, we sit back on the stalls and put the photo's up on twitter using a hashtag so the crew doing the screens behind us can put them up to see who has won.

All our photo's have popped up and a lot of people awh. I giggle at Troyes as they are mostly silly faces. Tyler is doing his side smirk in most of them apart from the one of me and him.

The ones of Connor are adorable. I blush at the ones of us two together. The ones of me are pretty cute as all the fans are doing my heart gesture. There are some behind me pulling silly faces and I smile slightly.

"Okay so you guys now have to vote for who has the best photo's. Search up the #SelfieChallenge and there is a voting section. You can only vote once so make your choice a good one." I say

"By the way... Vote for me!" Tyler shouts.

"No vote for me..." Troye says shoving Tyler playfully.

"If you don't like these two suckas then vote for me because I am cute." Connor says with his little giggle at the end.

"Guys if you know what is good for you, you would vote for me because I make y'all look super cute. And look at you guys doing the little hearts with your hands... scute." I say giggling.

We wait for ten minutes as they all vote and music is in the back ground. We all keep on telling them to vote for us and it is funny because me and Tyler end up in a tickle war.

I am on the floor laughing and so is everyone else. Tyler is laughing as he tickles me and I reach up and push him off me. I climb up and run behind Troye. I hug him from behind and Tyler sits down like nothing happened.

I sit down again and the votes have all been counted up. A man runs over to me with a piece of card in an envelope.

"Everyone the results are in! The winner for the selfie challenge is..." I start to open up the envelope but I want Connor to do it.

I pass it over to him and smile. He pulls out the card.

"And the winner of the Selfie Challenge is..." He flips over the card. "Noelani!"

He hugs me and so do the other two. I giggle and blush feeling embarrassed as everyone cheers.

"Thank you guys!" I say smiling.

Connor hugs me tight and we realise that we only have ten minutes left. Well this stage event has flown by...

Troye's Pov

I knew Noelani was going to win because her selfies were really cute. Plus everyone loves her and if they don't turn they must be on drugs. She starts blushing as we hug her and connor kisses her cheek.

She giggles and thanks everyone and her selfies get made into a repetitive slide show. The photos did come out really well though and you always spot some people pulling silly faces in the back ground.

I just told everyone to be silly in my photos because we are here to have fun. Some of them hugged me and I had some cute ass boys kiss my cheek so I was not complaining...
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of this chapter and the story so far!

Thank you so much!

Bye xx