10. Getting Caught

!WARNING! This chapter might be triggering!

~~~~~~~~~~

Songs for this chapter:

All I Need- Within Temptation

~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

"I forgotten to do something!" I say as I hurry to the bathroom. I lock the door and sit on the edge of the bath and start to cry. I never done anything to her! Never! She hated me and made everyone else hate me and bully me!

"She belongs 6 foot under." Circles my head. If I die would anyone care? Would anyone notice? They would all be happy. Everyone hates me. I'm just a girl with scars that people cause. I'm just a piece of meat that everyone likes to bully and stab into.

I pull up my sleeves and rip off my bandaging. I start to scratch at my wrists opening the past scars and making them bleed. I rummage through the cupboards and find another razor blade. "She deserved what she got!" "She should be six foot under!" Was circling my head.

"I should be dead!" I tell myself as I cut. Blood trickled down my arms and wrists and made a puddle around me. I cut more and more. On one cut, I cut too deep and I squeal in pain.

"Noelani?! What are you doing in there?!" I hear Connor shout through the door. His voice scared me and I fell back smacking something off a shelf and causing it to shatter. "Noelani open up!" I hear him shout.

"N- no!" I cry. I forgot they were here. I forgot I wasn't alone.

"Noelani if you don't open this door I will break it down!" I hear him shout. I cut my wrist again by accident against the thing that shattered behind me. I scream as I feel the shard enter my skin. I hear Connor slamming against the door. Everything starts to fade in front of me. My head feels like it is spinning out of control.

There is one last bang and I see a frightened Connor. He runs over to me and holds me in his arms. "Tyler get the car keys now!" I can see Tyler shaking near the door frame. I feel Connor's grip on me tighten and I'm lifted off the ground.

"Connor I'm sorry." I cry. He holds me in the car as Tyler drives. My eyes start to feel heavy. The darkness taking over me "Con..." My eyes close and I can't open them. My whole body starts to feel numb as the pain travels through me.

Connor's pov

I hold Noelani in my arms as Tyler drives us to the hospital. It's a good job I noticed the cries coming from the bathroom when I did because who knows what we would of found. "Connor I'm sorry" she cries to me. I hold her hand and smile at her as tears fill my eyes. I feel her squeeze my hand. "Con..." She says and her eyes close.

"Noelani?! Noelani wake up! Oh god! Tyler hurry!" I scream. I hold Noelani's hand tightly as Tyler speeds up. After a few scary minutes we arrive at the hospital. I carry Noelani in and shout for a doctor. A woman comes up to me and tells me to place Noelani on a bed. I do as she says and the woman starts to cart Noelani into a room. Me and Tyler follow her shaking.

The nurse starts to connect Noelani to monitors and luckily she has a heartbeat. "What happened?" The nurse asks us.

"We found her locked in the bathroom. She done it with a razor blade and we don't know why. We heard crying coming from the bathroom and we asked if she was okay and we heard something smash inside. She started to scream so I broke down the door and we found her covered in blood and cuts all over her arms and wrists. We brang her here as soon as we found her." I tell the nurse as tears fill my eyes. "Is she going to be okay?!" I ask her as tears roll down my cheek.

"She will be fine. She has some deeps cuts that will need stitching but it's an easy job. If you would like to wait in the waiting room that would be great. I'll get someone to find you when she wakes up." The nurse tells us. I nod my head and me and Tyler walk out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So two chapters in one day! Well aren't you guys lucky ;) I hope this chapter hasn't upset any of you.

I'm not sure on the song choice but I think it kind of works. I promise things will get better very soon!

If you enjoyed reading this chapter and the one before please give them both votes and a comment! It means a lot to me!

And also! This book has reached 100 reads! That's amazing! Thank you for supporting me as I write this! It means a lot!

Thank you!

Bye! x