55. Video Goes Live

Songs for this chapter:

Connor's pov

I can't help but feel proud of Noelani. She answered some questions that was hard for her and I could tell it upset her slightly but she still smiled her way through it.

We are both in her room on her new laptop uploading the footage that she has filmed. Her head is resting on my shoulder and her eyes are closed. I kiss her forehead gently.

"I'm so proud of you." I whisper.

She looks up at me with a small smile on her face and her cheeks slightly pink.

"I love you." She says kissing my cheek.

She looks back at her laptop and it has finished uploading the footage. I have already downloaded the editing software so now I just show her what to do.

She seemed to understand what to do right away and I watched her as she edited it.

For a first video it is really good, she has added little photos, annotations and the thumbnail with only the slightest bit of my help.

I help her with links and other important things and she presses the upload button. It will take an hour. She goes on twitter and I read what she is about to tweet.

'Hey guys something exciting is going to be up in an hour!' She tweets it and looks at me smiling.

"I feel nervous." She says scanning my face.

"It's natural. People will love it, you know mine and Tyler's fans will check it out and they will most likely subscribe."

"I just hope that they will enjoy it and want to see more."

"They will, I promise." I kiss her softly and she kisses me back.

When she pulls away she hugs me tight. Her head resting on my chest as we are both laying down slightly. I rest my head on top of hers. Tickling her arm gently.

We stay like that for a while, enjoying each others company. Every so often she would glance up at me and kiss my jaw or her body would relax as she falls asleep. She wakes herself up though, I think it's because I'm tickling her and it's making her tired.

Noelani sits up slightly and checks to see how the upload is doing, there is twenty minutes left.

"Wow we have been hugging for forty minutes." She says slightly shocked.

"Oh well. I like it." I say quietly kissing the top of her head.

She cuddles into me again and I kiss her neck causing her to giggle and tense up a little. She sighs gently and starts to rub her stomach. It must be hurting her still.

I hold her closer and she rests her head on my shoulder as we both watch the five minute countdown. She goes back on twitter again.

'Five minutes to go! Make sure to retweet my next tweet!' She sends it and looks up at me.

I kiss her nose and and she giggles like a little girl.

One minute to go.

Noelani's pov

There's one more minute and I feel so nervous. Me and Connor walk to the living room with my laptop in my arms and sit on the couch where all the others are scattered around the room.

The minute is over and Connor adds it to my new youtube channel. We decided to call my channel my name. Yeah it's boring but it's easy to remember and easier to be recognised by.

I send the link to my twitter and I tweet it off to the world. I am literally shaking at this point.

Connor takes my laptop and connects is up to the tv. Everyone looks up from their electronically devises or away from the person they were talking to. They all start to crowd around and Connor sits next to me and so does Tyler.

The video plays and I feel slightly calmer as everyone starts smiling and laughing. The English youtubers are here now as well. They arrived when me and Connor were editing the video.

They all laugh when I say my favourite animals because I also answered Tyler and Connor. I giggle slightly and Connor kisses my left temple.

The video finishes and everyone cheers and claps. I hide in Connor giggling and saying thank you. I'm hiding because my face is bright red. They all hug me and I giggle and laugh.

"That was really good." All the English youtubers say.

"That was brilliant. I'm proud of you sweetie." Jackie says hugging me.

"We should all film a collab with you before we go." Jim suggests.

"Yeah I would love that." I say smiling.

"Anyway, you need to go and get ready." Connor says lightly pushing me to my bedroom.

I go in and find a dress I was given yesterday for my birthday. It has a lace top half and then it is a silky light blue bottom. It is really cute.

I wear some flat slip on shoes with the dress and I need help zipping it up. As if on cue Connor knocks on my door.

"Hey can I get changed in here? My room is taken." He asks.

"Sure, can you quickly zip up my dress for me?" I ask turning around so my back is facing him.

I feel him carefully move my hair over to one shoulder and he kisses my shoulder as he zips up my dress. I can feel his hot breath against my skin and it makes me tingle. I giggle slightly as he leaves a small trail of kisses up my neck and to the corner of my lips then he eventually gets to my actual lips.

I chuckle against his lips and he smiles into it. I turn around and kiss him properly and he gently holds my waist, pulling me slightly closer towards him because according to him we wasn't close enough.

"You should really be getting changed." I whisper as I pull away.

I put on the locket Connor gotten me for my birthday as I am in love with it. Connor smiles as he sees me wearing his present and he watches me as I pack some things away.

"Go on, get dressed Connie." I say facing him.

He groans slightly and I sit on my bed, waiting for him to do what he originally came in here to do. Suddenly a smirk grows on his lips and I hold back a laugh.

He starts to pull off his t shirt and I admire his faint muscle lines as he pulls it off. He looks at me and I start to blush very badly.

"Enjoying the view?" He asks with a sexy wink.

"Yeah, very much." I say cheekily, biting my bottom lip.

He laughs and pulls down his jeans. I squeal and hide my eyes slightly and he quickly gets changed.

"Hey sweet, can you help me with my tie?" I look at him and he is wearing a suit.

"OH very smart. You should dress like this more often." I say taking his tie.

"Give me reasons too and I will." He says with quite a sexy voice.

I laugh and do his tie. I pull it up close to his top button and I fold down his collar and neaten up his blazer.

"You look very handsome." I say looking him up and down.

"You look amazing." He says he says with a hand resting on my waist.

I smile and reach up on my tippy toes to place a small kiss on his lips. I take his hand in mine and we both walk out to be greeted by everyone else. Tyler is by the door and I notice his face lights up when he sees me.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

2/4

Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter make sure to give it a cheeky little vote and leave a comment telling me what you think!

Thank you so much!

See ya soon! Xx